• This topic has 17,667 replies, 680 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by BillMC.
Viewing 40 posts - 2,321 through 2,360 (of 17,668 total)
  • Boris Johnson!
  • dannyh
    Free Member

Anyone know where Boris is?

Hiding. Letting his inept subordinates screw things up and take all the blame. Cumstains is probably ordering him to stay out of sight. He’s probably feeding him a ration of vodka to keep him calm. Not too much, not too little, just enough to keep him quiet.

grum
    Free Member

He’s chilling out somewhere chuckling to himself about how the great British public would still vote for him in droves despite the utter shit show he’s supposedly in charge of.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Trying to out-do Corbyn as ‘least visible party leader’ ever?

Being debriefed by Putin before the Brexit hits the fan?

Technology lessons?

zippykona

Perhaps we should send someone around to No. 10 to shout ‘Are you OK?’ through the letterbox.

Let’s hope the **** has popped his clogs.

mrsheen
    Free Member

Do these companies have to show accounts or hand back anything not spent? I suspect not.

maccruiskeen

I can’t remember the last time I saw him on TV / doing / saying anything.

Perhaps we should send someone around to No. 10 to shout ‘Are you OK?’ through the letterbox.

I hope he’s remembered to cancel the milk.

Klunk
    Free Member

he’s probably sporting another shiner.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Apparently on holiday in Scotland.

Before it becomes an independent country and refuses him entry.

dannyh
    Free Member

Can MI5 have him arrested when he re-enters England on charges of conspiring with foreign powers to the detriment of the UK?

Given the amount of ‘dubious’ (downright dirty) russian money the tories have accepted in ‘donations’ (bribes) to push a destabilising agenda, I reckon we the people might have an even chance of getting a charge to stick….

dogbone

Let’s hope the **** has popped his clogs.

My worry is that we’ll find his body in a rarely used room, and the cat will have eaten half his face.

maccruiskeen

My worry is that we’ll find his body in a rarely used room, and the cat will have eaten half his face.

I have other things I’m more worried about to be honest. I forgot to buy celery for instance.

Klunk
    Free Member

though she voted green at the last GE, mother has always liked Bozo. She said today on the phone “he doesn’t seem up to the Job!”

doomanic

Yes, ma and pa Gammon are finally starting to see the chinks in his armour. Ma Gammon even stated she’d never vote Tory again over their handling of the Covid crisis. She still thinks Brexit is a good idea though.

scuttler

She still thinks Brexit is a good idea though.

I’m sure she does until it slaps her in the gammon chops as a consequence of both the event itself and its horrendous mismanagement at the hands of these sociopaths.

dannyh
    Free Member

I reckon I’d be able to get over that.

doomanic

I’m sure she does until it slaps her in the gammon chops as a consequence of both the event itself and its horrendous mismanagement at the hands of these sociopaths.

If I thought it would make a difference I’d slap her in the gammon chops.

onehundredthidiot

Wait, he’s up here? Ah of course we’re past the glorious 12th he’ll be bagging birds.

And maybe get a bit of shooting in.

dudeofdoom

Yep…

Hmmm robust…Didn’t last long

It’s like watching a slow moving accident or perhaps a pantomime. Behind you !!

On every opportunity they’ve sleep walked into a disaster with everyone pretty much shouting from the rooftops that there’s problem on the track but they still manage full steam ahead to inch into it.

kimbers

All the papers focusing on Frank Spencer really

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-53829638

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

there he is – just left of “reunion”

dogbone

You are doing a disservice to rats (of all sorts).

maccruiskeen

Has the Star ever been critical of Boris before? They normally run a front page with some distracting tinsel stuck to it whenever Boris is any sort of hot water.

borises disappearing tricks normally succeed in leaving it to other ministers to be the one that has to field the questions when things go wrong so that the egg is publicly on their face rather than his. So quite unusual for the  Star to shift the focus back to him

Klunk
    Free Member

it is more daily mash than daily star

kelvin

On every opportunity they’ve sleep walked into a disaster with everyone pretty much shouting from the rooftops that there’s problem on the track but they still manage full steam ahead to inch into it.

They govern in the same manner as they won power. No surprises yet for anyone who carefully examined their rise to the top, rather than wallowed in their weird blend of acted out bullish optimism and calculated big lies designed to get people to ignore the clear evidence in front of their own eyes.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Adolf Hitler

What luck for rulers, that men do not think.

The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force.

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.

The sauce seems somewhat appropriate for Where’s Boris and Eye Test Cummings.

fasthaggis

Apparently on holiday in Scotland.

He is at Holyrood on a leadership training course.
    Think there was a special deal struck so that he got a place.

dissonance

So quite unusual for the Star to shift the focus back to him

Their Cummings do what you want cut out facemask was pretty unsubtle.

Poopscoop

Has he gone somewhere safe with a decent government to escape catching the virus again, Scotland in other words?

Safe from the virus, not from the natives obviously!

I’d hate them to get their hands on him of course…😆

scotroutes

Allegedly in a 12 bedroom “cottage” on Balmoral Estate?

dogbone

Metro says ‘camping in Scotland’, so 12 bed cottage on Royal estate would probably count by his standards.

rone

I’m very concerned that at some point we will get Gove – sooner rather than later.

He’s way more stubborn and agenda carrying than Boris.

dogbone

Remember the process for a new PM. First Tory MPs, then the Blue Rinse. I can’t see Gove getting past either of those.

kimbers

Camping my arse

Pheasants to kill up at Balmoral, he’s probably blooding his latest child 😜

whereisboris

nickc

No Boris, we’re laughing at you, not with you…

dannyh
    Free Member

I’m very concerned that at some point we will get Gove – sooner rather than later.

He’s way more stubborn and agenda carrying than Boris.

Well, the sole qualification that seems to matter to be admitted to the ‘top team’ is adherence to a fundamentally stupid project.

So we are either going to end up with a zealous idiot or a cynical opportunist.

Everything must sacrificed on the altar of Brexit.

BillMC

He’s pretending to be a keeper. As well going up there to shoot grouse, I’m sure he’ll be giving the ferret a run.

richmtb

The Chancellor excepted, he is the only one of the current bunch who isn’t an utter half wit. But then he is also a treacherous Machiavellian shit.

dannyh
    Free Member

But then he is also a treacherous Machiavellian shit.

Peas in a pod with Dominic Cumstains, then….

kelvin

We have got Gove, already.

colournoise

Johnson Sr’s birthday today? Blowhard jetted off to Greece?

Viewing 40 posts - 2,321 through 2,360 (of 17,668 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.