• This topic has 17,667 replies, 680 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by BillMC.
Viewing 40 posts - 15,081 through 15,120 (of 17,668 total)
  • Boris Johnson!
  • Cougar

Is that Range Rover outside No 10 an Uber, taxi for Boris?

Luber, maybe.

stumpyjon

Fancy predicting the lottery?

Are you lot going to see Boris? I 100% support him.
    Yes, sorry but we want rid.
    Are you going to kick him out? Out of his house? In the middle of his dinner?
    Errrm, yes. Sorry.
    **** yeah. I’m up for that.

Looks like you may have called it.

spawnofyorkshire

I have a feeling the greased piglet won’t go tonight

kelvin

Once a new Conservative party leader is elected the Queen will select the new PM and at that point Mr Johnson is fired. (David Allen Green for all things constitutional).

Normally. I think parliament might have to replace this PM before a new Conservative leader is chosen. Johnson can not be trusted to be a caretaker PM acting for the country. Raab or May as stand in PM over the summer? Or maybe Hoyle? None of them are good options for me, but they wouldn’t be the loose cannon a rejected but still in his post Johnson might be.

RustySpanner

Priti calling for him to go now, according to various sources.

Just Bozza and Mad Nad left, holed up in a small room with a few bottles of whisky and a mountain of coke…….

Surely someone has done a ‘Downfall’ parody by now?

slowoldman

In the event of a leadership contest is it possible May might throw her hat in the ring in a “told you so” gesture?

grahamt1980

Don’t forget moggster in that depraved love triangle of nads and bojo

ratherbeintobago

He’s not going to resign.

Either he’s going to call a snap GE (which is an enormous gamble but in character; if he wins they can’t sack him and if he doesn’t he’s taken the Tories down with him) or some mechanism will need to be found to remove him.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Winning a GE would be the open door to a full on col gaddafi self awarded medals act.

thegreatape
    Free Member

From Twitter….

Third PM in a row to be brought down by Boris Johnson.

Ewan
    Free Member

It’s hard to overstate how much I’m enjoying this. If he goes to the queen he might even bring down the monarchy as well!

jambourgie
    Free Member

Let that cat in and give him the job!

binners

In case we forget the really important stuff behind what instigated this present situation, more people have come forward during the day lodging official complaints against Chris Pitcher for sexual assault

mattyfez

Either he’s going to call a snap GE (which is an enormous gamble but in character; if he wins they can’t sack him and if he doesn’t he’s taken the Tories down with him) or some mechanism will need to be found to remove him.

There is the roumour that the 1922 will oust him if he doesn’t go quitley. But that won’t happen instantly, we could be stuck with him until after summer, and also beggs the question, who the chuff out of the shallow pond of filth will be his replacement?

MoreCashThanDash

From Twitter….

Third PM in a row to be brought down by Boris Johnson.

👌

crazy-legs

Priti calling for him to go now, according to various sources.

While this is all thoroughly entertaining and I long for Boris to be left broken and alone on the street, I still can’t get over the fact that all these spineless arseholes were, only a couple of weeks ago, backing him all the way in a VOC, stating their full support, voting along party lines etc.

They’re not abandoning him cos they’ve suddenly grown a conscience. They’re deserting to save their own skin. They’re still corrupt scum…

mattyfez

Not my words, but very funny:

At least we won’t have a capital building storm. Demographically speaking, we are more likely to get some grumpy faces at Mecca bingo.

BikePawl
    Free Member

If he calls a GE does that throw a spanner in the works for the SNPs plans for court case followed by GE?

Ewan
    Free Member

I think technically he could ignore the 1922 committee. He’d not be leader of the Tories, but the PM is decided by the queen at least on a procedural basis (I think). So he could call a snap election for a couple of weeks, not enough time for a leadership election….

ratherbeintobago

There is the roumour that the 1922 will oust him if he doesn’t go quitley. But that won’t happen instantly, we could be stuck with him until after summer, and also beggs the question, who the chuff out of the shallow pond of filth will be his replacement?

They could hold another VOC tonight if they wanted to but he’s not obliged to go. Only mechanism would be if there was a VOC in the Commons because he’s PM only as long as he has the confidence of the House.

It’ll be Wallace, Hunt or Mordaunt, ultimately.

jambourgie
    Free Member

They’re not abandoning him cos they’ve suddenly grown a conscience. They’re deserting to save their own skin. They’re still corrupt scum…

Exactly. Almost casts JRM and Dorries in a good light.

kimbers

This is amazing he’s going to cling on to the very bitter end

It’s all getting very trumpy

crazy-legs

Still, I’m.gkad we settled for a strong and stable government rather than chaos with Ed Miliband…

BillMC

That Zahawi promotion was well judged.

mattyfez

He’s toast now, sureley lol!

binners

I still can’t get over the fact that all these spineless arseholes were, only a couple of weeks ago, backing him all the way in a VOC, stating their full support, voting along party lines etc.

Not one of them would get a job as the most junior bag carrier for anyone else other than that clown

They know it, I know it, you know it. I suspect they’ll be reminded of it now they all run for leader

Whoever the next leader and PM is, it won’t be a member of this present joke of a cabinet

inkster
    Free Member

“Surely someone has done a ‘Downfall’ parody by now?”

That movie has already been made:

“Castaway” starring Oliver Reed and Amanda Donahoe.

ratherbeintobago

He’s come out and got in a car…

Ignore – might have been an old clip

grahamt1980

Not left in the bbc news

RustySpanner

I know this, you know this and we just have to hope that Tory voters realise this as well.

spawnofyorkshire

I think technically he could ignore the 1922 committee. He’d not be leader of the Tories, but the PM is decided by the queen at least on a procedural basis (I think). So he could call a snap election for a couple of weeks, not enough time for a leadership election….

Her Maj would very politely tell him to sling his hook.

convert

This is genuinely fascinating. Very much like Trump (albit working within a totally different system) if you throw out all convention, care not one jot about honor, opinion of theose around you or broader public opinion (beyond your rabid base) – you can do a damn good job of making like a limpet.

We need this farce to move to the next step…..Johnson to continue to fail to resign but the bulk of those that have said he should to do so. Then watch him flounder around and put some ministerial hats on the most spectacular of none entities. Actually scratch that – be more Trump – how many kids has he got? Now’s the time for the grand reveal – he has bred an entire cabinet just for this moment.

matt_outandabout

Exactly. They are still a significant part of the problem. They are as self interested and narrow minded as the buffoon in chief. And I’m not seeing anyone who I have too much confidence in to actually do right by the country.

duncancallum

See that dickensien lanky streak of imbred piss is still backing him

bruneep

hope not

slowoldman

Either he’s going to call a snap GE (which is an enormous gamble but in character; if he wins they can’t sack him and if he doesn’t he’s taken the Tories down with him)…

That may be what he’s threatening to do.

Sandwich

Luber, maybe.

No, I hope that they go in ‘dry’.

slowoldman

Not exactly the adjective I would choose.

mehr
    Free Member

It wouldnt surprise me if I woke up to find he’d sacked the whole cabinet and announced a Troika of him, Rees Moog and Dorries

I guees he’s waiting for a job offer from a benefactor as Carrie wont be hanging around as soon as hes out of office

Viewing 40 posts - 15,081 through 15,120 (of 17,668 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM