• This topic has 17,667 replies, 680 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by BillMC.
Viewing 40 posts - 4,881 through 4,920 (of 17,668 total)
  • Boris Johnson!
  • fingerbang
    Free Member

We all knew his overseas trip would be completely humiliating but ,still, that doesn’t make it any less skin crawling when it actually happens. ‘Statesmen’ Boris, as well as being a contradiction in terms, is the most ridiculous guise of the useless oaf.

It’s just next level humiliation now, pathetic. I really hope the US vetoes any attempt to joint the Canada/Mexico bloc. WTF!!!! I can’t believe this is happening.

Anyway, I thought the prick had 7 kids. 4 with his ex wife, 2 with present wife (way to burnish those green credentials Johnson) and 1 with Petronella Wyatt, that journalist tart. DNA proven. Anyhow, I’ve spent too much time already thinking about his pathetic personal life

willard

If someone asks you if you have six kids and you have seven, saying yes is factually correct. He does not need to say anything else.

If he had been asked “How many children do you have?”, he would have blustered and avoided an answer. This way he can say he answered it straight an honest, despite it not being what people wanted.

Edited to add that his “green credentials” will last as long as Carrie tells him to have them. but then, we know that, right?

binners

It’s just next level humiliation now, pathetic. I really hope the US vetoes any attempt to joint the Canada/Mexico bloc. WTF!!!! I can’t believe this is happening.

Newsnight was an eye opener last night. Some Brexiteer Tory was banging on about a potential trade deal with the US. They then cut to a senator who was actually on the US trade committee who not so much threw a bucket of water over that idea, as drowned it in an olympic sized swimming pool. He pointed out that the committee had never actually even discussed a trade deal with the UK, nor did they have any plans to do so. It wasn’t even on anyones radar in the US.

He then went on to point out that if the UK didn’t sort its shit out re: Northern Ireland, then there wouldn’t ever be any discussions about a trade deal

So it was the usual: Brexiteer fantasy versus actual reality

franksinatra

Talks of trade deals with US drive me nuts. They back slap about trade deals which do not exist whilst blustering about the importance of trade deals whilst blissfully ignoring the fact that they walked us away from the biggest and best trade deal in world history.

nickc

So it was the usual: Brexiteer fantasy versus actual reality

I think it may have been the the same senator who suggested that 30% of the US’ trade was with Mexico and Canada, and that by comparisons, the UK at 2.5 % (the same as Taiwan) was not high on any-ones agenda.

binners

Imagine prioritising trade with your nearest neighbours instead of countries on the other side of the planet?

Madness!

martinhutch

Anyway, I thought the prick had 7 kids. 4 with his ex wife, 2 with present wife (way to burnish those green credentials Johnson) and 1 with Petronella Wyatt, that journalist tart. DNA proven. Anyhow, I’ve spent too much time already thinking about his pathetic personal life

Four with the ex, one with the current, one with some art lady he had an affair with. Doubt he changed any nappies there, given he denied paternity.

Those are the proven ones. There’s supposedly another one floating around somewhere, unacknowledged. I daresay there are more. He got Petronella pregnant a couple of times, supposedly, and she had one abortion and one miscarriage.

I always find it astounding how such a serial cheat and feckless procreator can win the trust of large chunks of the public. He even had the nerve to lambast single mothers back in the 90s. He’s absolutely verminous.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

I always find it astounding how such a serial cheat and feckless procreator can win the trust of large chunks of the public

Half the population are more credulous than average.

anagallis_arvensis

But, but lamb!
    Last time I was in USA the big supermarket I went to didn’t sell any!

whitestone
    Free Member

Lamb really isn’t popular in the US, their annual per capita consumption is 0.4kg compared with 4.7kg for the UK.

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

It’s time for humanity to grow up

It’s time for you, Mr. Johnson, to get a vasectomy. A rallying call to arms to fight climate change from you, sir, is sheer hypocrisy!

amodicumofgnar

I always find it astounding how such a serial cheat and feckless procreator can win the trust of large chunks of the public.

Sid James syndrome – it’s what happens when you rear a significant part of the population on Carry On and tabloid headlines.

cheese@4p

It’s time for humanity to grow up – says the man-baby

onehundredthidiot

It seems as though the Tories think the the news is still delivered from abroad by steamship. So anything they say will be difficult to check.

What news from the Americas Priti? Well prime minister it appears president Kennedy has been shot. More news on the next fast steamer.

fingerbang
    Free Member

I’m unable to stomach actually watching that General assembly speech, but Ive read extracts and the level of hypocrisy is so off the charts it’s gone far beyond the observable universe

Surely if he had speech writers they wouldn’t have allowed the Kermit the frog ‘gag’ (it’s not easy being green) but maybe they’re writing with him in mind.

Perhaps he was riffing with his awesome sense of humour

dazh

Surely if he had speech writers they wouldn’t have allowed the Kermit the frog ‘gag’ (it’s not easy being green) but maybe they’re writing with him in mind.

I’ll say one thing for Boris is that he makes a bloody good troll. This is Trump on another level.

Klunk
    Free Member

so the climate change denialist and the leader of a party of deniers has run to the front of the green movement and shouted ribbet!

Poopscoop

I can’t think of a worse speaker to promote environmental concerns.

He’s so synonymous with lies he actually does the cause damage.

A bit like when he says he’s against racism. Wink, wink.

stumpy01

Just the place for a (not very) witty quip as well….on the International stage regarding the most pressing issue the world has ever seen.

Good timing dePfeffel…. 🙄

thestabiliser
    Free Member

“Ladies and gentlemen of the general counsel may I present to you, and incredible as this may seem, I shit you not, the PRIME MINISTER of the United Kingdom.”

dannyh
    Free Member

It’s plain embarrassing that this lying oaf is representing me on the world stage. The Carry On analogy above is not far off the mark. He and his cynical mates have identified a target audience of below average intelligence and are playing to it 100%. Meanwhile the rest of the world and half this country fluctuate between cringing laughter and head-in-hands despair.

Britain has produced many great things over the centuries – ideas, products, technologies. Now we have a washed up panto act for a prime minister. It is an age of shame for us.

dannyh
    Free Member

That Kermit bullshit above is just a ‘fingers crossed behind his back’ for the climate change deniers and ‘we just need to get back to making stuff’ mob he needs to play to. Trite and flippant.

At least Kermit didn’t **** another female pig on the family sofa whilst Miss Piggy had cancer.

willard

I understand that people can pick parts of a video to make their point and that Twitter should not be believed, but I genuinely cannot think of a time that a world leader has looked less statesmanlike. Ok, apart from Trump.

I thought Teresa May was bad as a PM but, compared to Johnson, she looks like a legend.

BillMC

Might be wishful thinking but he looks to me like he’s beginning to fall apart.

kelvin

Hasn’t he always looked like that?

dannyh
    Free Member

Might be wishful thinking but he looks to me like he’s beginning to fall apart.

“Awww bless him” they’ll say.

“It is enough to bring anyone down, being a prime minister, he’ll get his mojo back”.

Cue a few crass remarks about rudely shaped vegetables or somesuch and the dickheads will be happy enough.

He really is a true leader…..of dickheads.

lamp
    Free Member

@BillMC – i thought that. Stating the bleeding obvious here, but he / them need to go before the damage is irreparable.

Covid has conveniently masked a lot of turmoil, inflation is starting to gather momentum, we have an economy built on sand especially where house prices are concerned….energy, food woes….you can see it all poised to come down and when it does we need a bloody strong leader who has plans, vision and drive not some bullshitting giant cauliflower with dementia leading us over the cliff…more so!

What @Binners said about Newsnight is harrowing really. It’s not like anyone is not goint to find out either. It’s frightening.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

I have often previously thought

‘Never has the B ark been more in need of a captain and his faithful.’

and then, the very next day, Bohnson is back in the news, and I think it again.

BillMC

Yep, Lamp, I noticed that ‘not a word was said about…’. The rest of the world has had a gutfull of him and are showing their contempt, sadly, supported by the press he continues to mesmerise some here. Nasty, brutish and short.

MoreCashThanDash

“Ladies and gentlemen of the general counsel may I present to you, and incredible as this may seem, I shit you not, the PRIME MINISTER of the United Kingdom.”

Proper LOL’d at that one.

BillMC

Things are falling apart, the centre cannot hold. There has to be a reckoning when even his most ardent supporters have to weigh up ‘what has HE actually delivered?’

dannyh
    Free Member

inflation is starting to gather momentum

RPI jumped to 2.5% in July then 3.5% in August. Most economists were taken by surprise and most forecasts were hastily amended upwards. This ‘government’ will try to blame covid for everything, but it won’t add up when price inflation and supply chain issues aren’t as severe in France. The real-world effect of Brexit is just to make everything more expensive for the end customer in the UK.

Sure, there are die hard bellends who still rant on about remoaners and traitors, but everyone is going to see their family finances squeezed and there may be a very thin Christmas ahead. I’m just hoping that enough ordinary folk begin to see this for what it is before too much damage is done. We need a Lib-Lab alliance more than we ever have.

If we can get rid of Johnson and his rabble, I really want to see them being chased down Whitehall by a baying mob.

dannyh
    Free Member

Also don’t forget we’ve just had the mother of all fake property booms with the stamp duty holiday. Loads of people have just mortgaged themselves even more to the hilt. If the BoE raise interest rates, utilities prices go up and commodity prices stay high because of Brexit, we are heading for riotous times.

dannyh
    Free Member

riotous times

When that public order bill will come in handy for Priti Nasty and her handler.

MoreCashThanDash

We need a Lib-Lab alliance more than we ever have.

This

If we can get rid of Johnson and his rabble, I really want to see them being chased down Whitehall by a baying mob.

Much as I like the image, only a fool would really want to see that. Tensions in the country are going to be very high as it is.

Flaperon

There’s a photo of the oaf in the Oval Office with about 20 other people, all of whom except him are wearing masks.

He is genuinely as ignorant as he looks.

k371
    Free Member

He’s a pile of rags, a throttlebottom.

dannyh
    Free Member

There has to be a reckoning when even his most ardent supporters have to weigh up ‘what has HE actually delivered?’

An 80 seat majority in the house of commons. Inexplicable though that is to anyone with an IQ that exceeds their shoe size.

onehundredthidiot

He meant every word of that speach.

Actually the only important part was “lucrative” now there’s the rub. The Kermit waffle was dead cat distractor, lucrative was the message.

dannyh
    Free Member

lucrative was the message

There are consultancies all over the place ‘advising’ investors on wind farms and the rest. All at arm’s length, naturally.

Viewing 40 posts - 4,881 through 4,920 (of 17,668 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.