Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • bored of bikes after 25 years…final realisation that 29ers are a bit crap
  • tazzymtb

Nothing more to add really except. .mleh..bikes…just dull dull dull. Selling up to find a new sport / pastime

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

wrecker
    Free Member

Doesn’t seem insurmountable. Just sell the 29er and buy the funnest 26/650b-er that you can find.
    Go to Antur Stiniog and get loose!

wwaswas

CFH – Flounce Two-Niner, surely?

jekkyl

Op, serious?

tazzymtb

Ooooooo a kitten! Is he he bored as well? Is that why its on a plane?

frogstomp

Bikes are bikes.. maybe you’re doing it wrong?

oldgit
    Free Member

Talk to us.

wors

take up robin bumming instead

RustySpanner

Been done……

Or try a bike with an engine, they’re fun.

therealhoops
    Free Member

where’s the ‘like’ button for what wors just said?

singlespeedstu

I can recomend all day drinking sessions as a new sport.

It’s a bit like singlespeeding but with out the bike.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Try kitesurfing 😀

clubber
    Free Member

singlespeedstu – Member
    I can recomend all day drinking sessions as a new sport.

It’s a bit like singlespeeding but with out the bike beards.

FTFY 😉

Northwind

Motorbiking used to basically be my entire spare time, I was so into it, then one day I wasn’t, the bike’s not moved since and I don’t regret it. Now it’s pushbikes, and if some day they stop being brilliant, they’ll get sacked too and I’ll take up backgammon, or wing suit diving, or casual racism or something.

I hope they don’t though, bikes are ****ing fantastic.

tazzymtb

Clubber have you seen a camra member..all beardy and smelly and socially inept…just like a singlespeederist

rucknar
    Free Member

If your bored of biking after 25 years then i don’t think an inch or two on wheel size is gonna change anything. I’m confused why you’ve listed that in the same sentence? Either way, maybe you should get a new hobby, but i wouldn’t start looking for that hobby in a biking forum with a attention seeking post.

singlespeedstu

have you seen a camra member..all beardy and smelly and socially inept

I’ll keep an eye out for you at the next beer festival then Tazz.

I’ll take some of your unwanted bike tat off you if you’re not going to use it again. 😉
    How about that shitty Jones shopper thing? Amanda could do with something to nip to the village on. I recon that’d be just the thing for it.

RustySpanner

Northwind – Member

Motorbiking used to basically be my entire spare time, I was so into it, then one day I wasn’t, the bike’s not moved since and I don’t regret it.

I didn’t miss it either…..

But a lad I work with has just bought an Aprilia RS125.
    Seeing his enthusiasm just makes me want another one.

And some idiot let me have a pop on a trials bike last week up at a local quarry. 😐

Want one.

fasthaggis

Do not despair,all is not lost 😉

Go on,you know you want to

tazzymtb

Stu…I dont think amanda could ride that jones shopper tat…she has too much style to seen on such a contraption.

Superted666 not really attention seeking is it..just a statment..to keep ton from getting bored to be honest 😀

qwerty
    Free Member

Please can you list all bikes in my size which you wish to rehome. I should be able to accommodate a few without charge. Email in profile.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    Gotama
    Free Member

Obviously….. but i would like to know what new shiny titanium bits he’s got to play on.

tazzymtb

CFH 😀

just trying to keep the big fella amused..i have texted Ton some pics of my naked body as well…then remembered he has a dodgy ticker so carefully edited them with strategically placed kittens

tazzymtb

oooo just some more black sheep titanium stuff…custom forks and bars. it’ll ride like gash no doubt but create a little attention vortex all around me, so even mincing slowly and being laughed at by the “cool kids” I will still feel like I’m special 😆

JCL
    Free Member

29’ers haven’t been around that long dumb ass.

tazzymtb

Jcl..since the 80’s numb nuts geoff apps was building them in 1981

Jerome
    Free Member

Still love bikes, but love boats and sailing about equal. Get another sport while you like cycling to make sure you keep the love.

emac65
    Free Member

I’d sail rather bike if sailing wasn’t so **** expensive & I had the time I’d like to devote to it…But hey ho,bikes will have to do until I retire……….

rickon
    Free Member

Have you just had a look at Giant’s website, and now feel like you’ve got the wrong wheel size *again*.

Don’t worry, they’ll do it again in two years – and instead of saying they’re just bleeding you dry, it’ll be a revolution.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Motorbiking used to basically be my entire spare time, I was so into it, then one day I wasn’t, the bike’s not moved since and I don’t regret it. Now it’s pushbikes

I believe this is happening to me. I rode my bike to the MOT station last year, then rode it back and put it under it’s sheet. It hasn’t moved since. If I get spare time, I’d rather go out on my push bike.

edlong
    Free Member

Yeah yeah, everything’s rubbish, boo hoo.

Cheer up, it’s Christmas

and a Happy New Year

ed
    x

robgclarkson
    Free Member

tazzymtb – Member
    Nothing more to add really except. .mleh..bikes…just dull dull dull. Selling up to find a new sport / pastime

see you later then 😉

tazzymtb

Thanks ed..feel better…turns out it wasn’t discontentment with bike..but constipation

Dylan08
    Free Member

Its a side effect of bumming Robbins 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

It was never about the bikes.

ransos
    Free Member

I hired a 29er a while back, didn’t like it much. I’ve solved the problem by not buying one.

honourablegeorge

Northwind – Member
    Motorbiking used to basically be my entire spare time, I was so into it, then one day I wasn’t, the bike’s not moved since and I don’t regret it. Now it’s pushbikes, and if some day they stop being brilliant, they’ll get sacked too and I’ll take up backgammon, or wing suit diving, or casual racism or something.

Casual racism is great. I hated having to get all dressed up to do it.

officialtob
    Free Member

Are you like one of those people that announces they are going to delete their Facebook account, only to magically re-appear a few days and expect loads and loads of attention? 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘bored of bikes after 25 years…final realisation that 29ers are a bit crap’ is closed to new replies.