Bored in the office on a hot day – Celebrity Thread

Home Forum Bike Forum Bored in the office on a hot day – Celebrity Thread

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Bored in the office on a hot day – Celebrity Thread
  • Premier Icon woody2000
    Subscriber

Define “properly famous” 🙂

Do you know anyone properly famous?

Junkyard

yes, do you?

hora

My schlong could model. Does that count?

Premier Icon woody2000
    Subscriber

My schlong could model

Hora’s schlong earlier…

hora

Thats a ‘spit for binners 😆

warton

no, but….

it is rumoured, and has been proven to an extent by my grandmothers digging, that a distant member of our family was fathered by Lawrence of Arabia.

Premier Icon Pook
    Subscriber

Lisa from look north weather lives over the road from my in laws.

Premier Icon ir_bandito
    Subscriber

I used to know the sister of the guitarist from London Beat. Thats about it.

mattmbk

I am related to and therefore know reasonably well a former presenter of the gadget show. Also Beverley Knights niece has been transported to a school netball match in my car. I wasn’t driving.

Stan Laurel is my great uncle.

Premier Icon composite
    Subscriber

Noel from Here Say was in the year below me at 6th form college. :/

Yes, my wife.

nealglover

Yes.

IHN

I once took Natalie Imbruglia’s dog for a walk. And no, sadly, that’s not a euphemism

My niece’s best friend’s mum is Luisa Baldini from the BBB news.

ChunkyMTB

A fair few in my office…

Rickos

That’s cheating Chunky!

Lol Dallaglio was in the year below me at school.

Nicknoxx

No one who is friends with anybody really famous is going to say on a public forum who they know. I respect their privacy.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

I once had a vivid dream about Cerys Matthews. Does that count?

Lol Dallaglio was in the year below me at school.

At Ampleforth?? they still bang on about him there now.

DrP

I am Ironman.

DrP

Rickos

SS Shep – and the Easterby Bros too no doubt.

How do you know anyway? About them still going on about him, I mean. Are you a local or an ex-Amp… or something?

I live next door to Desmond Tutu. He’s forever popping round to watch the football on sky since he switched to BT Vision.

Premier Icon Pook
    Subscriber

Phil oakey shops in my local sainsburys

Phil oakey shops in my local sainsburys

I’ll see your Phil Oakey and raise you a Linford Christie in Marks & Spencers

Rickos,

I’m local, lived round Ampleforth area all my life,

I drink in Wass now, we get loads of ex boys staying there and the fathers come in for a brandy or two every now and again. You don’t need a pint in any of them for the name dropping to start.

No one who is friends with anybody really famous is going to say on a public forum who they know. I respect their privacy.

oh go on

Rickos

I’ll see your Phil Oakey and raise you a Linford Christie in Marks & Spencers

I’ll see your Linford and raise you a Kate Humble (and Sporty Spice probably) in Waitrose.

SS Shep – I can imagine the name dropping! Nice area to live though.

fuzzhead

my brother’s best friend used to be babysat by one of the guys from EMF

Heat news it is not 😉

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

I know dozens, it’s just none of them know me.

But they will. 😈

Premier Icon momo
    Subscriber

Pook – Member

Lisa from look north weather lives over the road from my in laws.
    Posted 22 hours ago # Report-Post

Really…tell me more 😉

I’ll see your Linford and raise you a Kate Humble (and Sporty Spice probably) in Waitrose.

* Hands over Linford Christie celebrity top trumps card to Rickos*

Rickos

I once saw Rod Hull in a shoe shop in Corfu.

This thread is degenerating well away from the op now…

_tom_

Not really but I do see people who are always on telly on a daily basis. It’s just that it’s shopping telly at the minute so it doesn’t count 😆

Premier Icon Pook
    Subscriber

Matt, I’m not having you loitering up around there…..

atlaz

If we’re talking shit connections… I once bought Paul Heaton a pint to apologise for buying a pirate copy of the Beautiful South’s latest album.

If we’re doing crap celeb shopping top trumps, I’m going to double down. Camilla Dallerup (from Strictly Come Dancing) and her bloke Kevin Sacre (former Hollyoaks mentalist) shop in my local Sainsburys.

rusty90

I’ve ridden with :
    Alf Engers
    Suggs
    Shane Sutton
    Alexei Sayle
    Magnus Backstedt
    Derek Brockway

I spotted Alexei Sayle a few rows away in the theatre once and said “****, it’s Alexei Sayle” out loud, instead of thinking it. He gave me death stares for a good few minutes afterwards. I don’t know him personally though.

I went to a spinning class with Jens Voigt a few weeks back and then out for a few beers and ended up dancing round a maypole and talking about little fish.

Premier Icon v8ninety
    Subscriber

I met Bill Bailey in heathrow baggage claim once, and bizarrely, Phil Jupitus in a pub in Aberystwyth. I have never met any other people of the telly box, and the two I have met were off the same show.

Oh and I once saw shadow off of the gladiators in a traffic jam on the M6. He was driving a vauxhall frontera.

IHN

I saw Bradley Wiggo and Mrs Wiggo in Wagamamas in Manchester the week after he came fourth in Le Tour. Congratulated him and shook his hand, he seemed nice enough.

My friend’s son once wiped snot on Vic Reeves jacket.

Saw Kevin Grand Designs “it’s just vaaaaast”, “the question is, will they pull it off?” McCloud in the Arriba cafe in Portree the other week. He and his Mrs were having a little tiff.

I could go on.

I went to uni with that Darius Danesh guy, he dropped out to do pop idol I think it was. He was a massive nob, so nobody really missed him.

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Bored in the office on a hot day – Celebrity Thread’ is closed to new replies.