Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Boa Lace Tool – where from? (for snowboard boots, but poss same as MTB shoe)
  • GrahamS

I have a pair of Vans Cirro snowboard boots that have the Boa lacing system on them (two dials and some wires instead of laces).

I think this is a similar mechanism to the one on Specialized shoes.

The side Boa, that tightens the lower laces, is jammed and won’t release as much lace as it used to so it’s near impossible to get my foot in the boot.

The Boa Technology web site does have a Boa CBR Coiler servicing guide (once you find it from the broken links) but it looks like I need a special little tool to take them apart.

Anyone got any idea where I might get one from? I’ve rung round Snow and Rock and the local boards shops and they don’t have any. Can’t find any UK websites that stock it (or the replacement lace kit that it comes with).

any ideas?

andym
    Free Member

Try the VANS distributor?

GrahamS

Yeah emailed them this morning.

Turns out it’s not the same tool as the Specialized shoes. They use a two-prong thing whereas this looks like a very small allen key or similar thing (smaller than the smallest one I have)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Boa Lace Tool – where from? (for snowboard boots, but poss same as MTB shoe)’ is closed to new replies.