Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 647 total)
  • Bizarre logo coincidence? Rich Energy and Whyte Bikes
  • scotroutes

I should have read the thread from start to finish before posting. Prick.

Yeah, but no need to be so hard on yourself.

Bez

On the bright side, at least it’s kept the thread on the front page where it belongs 😀

hols2
    Free Member

I am impressed that they are still convincing people that they are a drink company.

ogden
    Free Member

The nutter is trying to buy Sunderland Football Club now. Even me, a Middlesbrough fan, wouldn’t wish that on them.

dogbone

From his Twitter he also seems to be a Coronavirus and Climate Change sceptic.

tomhoward

Watched the Netflix F1 doc the other a day, was surprised how little they focused on how mental rich/storey were. There was a bit on them signing the deal then ‘haas weren’t good enough so rich pulled the rest of the funding’.

I guess they were just a sponsor but would have made interesting viewing

hols2
    Free Member

The Rich Energy drama is, truly, the gift that keeps on giving.

https://jalopnik.com/apparently-rich-energy-is-threatening-a-lawsuit-against-1844882366

timmys

Idiot is idiot.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Given that they haven’t paid Whyte (from what I’ve heard, anyway), any legal action could be fun!

Marge
    Free Member

I spotted the logo & name on the leathers of Alvaro Bautista (factory Honda world superbike) yesterday too!

Surely all these companies wouldn’t promote the brand without actually being paid up front? There’s been enough ‘history’ to make anyone nervous…..

AlexSimon

Did you see the logo change?

lol

greeny30
    Free Member

😄🤭 can’t believe you clicked on this again.

endomick
    Free Member

Must admit that’s pretty funny, but dont be surprised if Kerley calls you a troll. 😀

julians
    Free Member

Not sure if this has been posted- but it seems whyte have a good sense of humour. The photo above is the cover for the charging port on the whyte ebikes

justinbieber

That’s outstanding!

P-Jay
    Free Member

That is awesome…

I bet they asked more than one Lawyer to check out the font on “Energy” though, I’d hope it’s generic.

honeybadgerx

That’s just brilliant. Whyte have won the internet for the rest of 2020 with that one as far as I’m concerned!

matt_outandabout

Well done Whyte.

sharkattack

I bet they asked more than one Lawyer to check out the font on “Energy” though, I’d hope it’s generic.

I bet Rich Energy downloaded it from one of those ‘1 million and 1 free fontz’ websites and it’s free for none commercial use.

BearBack
    Free Member

It’s a different font anyway

TiRed

Bravo. Almost makes me want one!

P-Jay
    Free Member

It’s a different font anyway

They were (very slightly) different Logos.

matt_outandabout

Did I not see Mr Storey with MAGA hat on in the Capitol building yesterday, next to Jamiroquai?

Trimix
    Free Member

Brilliant, this thread always cheers me up 🙂

the-muffin-man

If Rich Energy sponsor Haas again it would create the ideal alignment of the worst people in F1! 🙂

A marriage made in hell – or prime filming for Netflix!

franksinatra

From his Twitter feed it would seems he is a COVID conspiracy theorist and anti-vaxer.

Why does that not surprise me?

Painey
    Free Member

It really is the gift that keeps on giving…

stumpy01

That can says Est. MMX – 2010!?

They’ve not achieved much market penetration in 10 years, have they? Has anyone ever seen a can, apart from in a Rich Energy tweet?
    It really is the most bizarre situation.

thols2

If Rich Energy sponsor Haas again it would create the ideal alignment of the worst people in F1!

Nikita Mazepin is basically The Guy Who Pissed Off John Wick brought to life. The Rich Energy clown is amateur league by comparison.

boblo
    Free Member
    mboy
    Free Member

Yay for the batshit crazy one… He’s promising a return! 😂

Jamze

lol. and…?? I have a soft spot for Williams, hope it’s not them.

I made the mistake of pointing out some of his antivax/COVID stuff on Twitter was nonsense a while back and got a flurry of Tweets back. Obviously a busy guy.

martinhutch

RICH ENERGY TO ANNOUNCE DETAILS OF RETURN TO F1 ON SUNDAY AT 2PM

EDIT: Well, not exactly brimming with detail.

Plus he looks like an NPC you get a quest from in Skyrim.

Jamze

Seems like a long preamble to saying they decided not to progress in F1 due to reduced viewing figures – and the video was chopped off 😂

Ah, they posted part 2. So no announcement, a mate is sponsoring a team and they might get involved in that next year.

They thought about entering their own team but decided not to. Sure.

Houns

Got 92 minutes to spare?

(No I’ve not watched it)

ogden
    Free Member

First 5 min he mentions his soon to be market leading jerky brand, Wolf Jerky. It appears to be another ‘rich energy’ type brand that had a Twitter and no actual produce to purchase.

Weird how they both have cans of Rich Energy in front of them but neither are drinking it 😂

DezB
    Free Member

In the interests of bumping this thread (see page 13) another bizarre logo coincidence seems to have reared its ugly head. Well quite handsome really, cos it’s Bieber and some Frenchmen

https://ra.co/news/74962

Now, to me, Justice are just trying it on!

the-muffin-man

I think Justice need to have a word with the Pope and see if he’s OK with them using a cross symbol! 🙂

…or Metallica, or any other metal band since the 60’s!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Now, to me, Justice are just trying it on!

I dunno, unlikley that anyone is going to accidentally listen to Beiber on Spotify as a result, but……

Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 647 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.