Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 647 total)
  • Bizarre logo coincidence? Rich Energy and Whyte Bikes
  • big_scot_nanny

That was the first court proceedings/final judgment I have ever read – and it was fascinating! Would love to meet the judge, he/she sounds fantastic.

What a bunch of absolute shysters Rich are!

FB-ATB

Maybe instead of weeing in shoes we should be helping to fill their 90m empty cans.

Rich Energy- Owned by Antlers

chakaping
    Free Member

How bizarre.

Great publicity for Whyte, and good luck to them!

andy4d

Well that was an intersting read. I read bits of the judgement and the autosport article earlier in the link. What an earth are Rich Energy up to!!?? How can they fund the Haas deal? All very shady and links to IofM tax company etc etc. They really do sound like Sick bikes but on another level.

dlr

https://www.crash.net/f1/news/921806/1/haas-drops-rich-energy-stag-logos-canadian-gp

“Whilst we own the stag trademarks & registrations worldwide Inc Canada we don’t want any media circus for team whilst we contest baseless case with @WhyteBikes & win”

DezB
    Free Member

Rich are getting some shit on Twitter over this. Water off a duck’s back, I should imagine though.
    And… has someone actually found photo of a guy from Rich Energy on a Whyte bike with someone wearing a Whyte jersey? Surely not 😆
    Ah it’s the driver of the Haas F1 team , superb!

Haas,, Romain Grosjean

franksinatra

And despite all of this, it still seems to be pretty much impossible to actually buy a (filled) can of Rich Energy drink.

zilog6128

This will make a great story one day when all the details are understood! Do they actually have any money that they’re giving to Haas, or are they just stringing them along with promises? There obviously isn’t an actual product i.e. cans of energy drink available for sale. If they do have the funds to sponsor an F1 team, surely they are capable of a (limited) launch of a soft drink product? Who runs RE? Just a millionaire playboy having a laugh? What are Haas actually getting out of this arrangement? Is the logo thing all a bizarre coincidence or a deliberate attempt at “any publicity is good publicity”? I probably actually would buy a can of RE now if I saw it in a shop, just for lulz!!

Bez

Rumour has it that Haas’s 2020 title sponsor will be Sick Bicycle Co.

DickBarton

Thought you could buy off Amazon?

zilog6128

apparently so!! the reviews are quite funny 😃 maybe they did actually make a few cans then!

kittyr
    Free Member

The auto sport thread, and judgement are amazing.

This would be a very good Netflix style documentary and I’m excited to see if people get to the bottom
    Of the money trail

kittyr
    Free Member

*Mr Storey’s misleading and untruthful oral and written evidence*

Mr Story has been lying under oath, pretty naughty. Makes you wonder what else he is capable of if he has such a tenuous grasp on truth and law.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I want to know where the 87 million as yet unfilled cans are?

martinhutch

Landfill, probably.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Thread…

DezB
    Free Member

I must’ve called “Thread” yesterday then cfh.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😀

Had seen your pic, but thought the additional content on the thread was also worth sharing!

Dickyboy

Spotted their logo on Davo Johnson at iom tt races, then spotted this on their Facebook page

We have asked our partners @HaasF1Team to remove stag element from car this weekend. Whilst we own the stag trademarks & registrations worldwide Inc Canada we don’t want any media circus for the team whilst we contest baseless case with @WhyteBikes & win.

Hmmmmm 🤔

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Meanwhile, over on the twitter dot com, Rich are picking fights with Whyte (still) and perhaps more amusingly, Chris Harris of Top Gear fame.

It’s not going well for them. At all.

Bez

As per comments on the news article, there seems to be an clear Lotus link. I kind of wonder whether someone working at Staxoweb or Rich Energy used to work at Enstone.

Rich Energy vs Whyte Bikes logo spat descends into name calling

pondo

Totally do not get why they’re picking on the Harris.

tomhoward

He said he wouldn’t buy a can of rich energy, even if he knew where to do so/he saw it. He then said he definitely would buy a whyte bike. Little digs here and there, recommending haas end the relationship etc, then RE lost the plot a bit…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hundreds of supermarkets. Huge. Bigly huge. Just can’t remember the name of any of them right now, but hugely big. Honest.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Coincidence that on Twitter the preview of that pic makes it look like someone picking the logo off?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

🤣

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Trolling an ex F1 suspension designer & accusing them of lacking involvement really is just fing hat-stand..

Trailseeker
    Free Member
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hundreds of supermarkets. Huge. Bigly huge. Just can’t remember the name of any of them right now, but hugely big. Honest.

They must have lost their dealer list. How careless of them.

ThePinkster

40 quid for a baseball cap???

https://richenergyshop.com/premium-cap.html

I was trying to find the dietary stats for the drink but they don’t appear to have any for some reason…

mrchrist

The 2 Amazon review are quite balanced.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Five quid for 3 x 250ml cans? I’d want it to turn me into some kind of cycling god for that money.

PJM1974
    Free Member

This is Essex Petroleum all over again…

Poopscoop

Only £1450 for the multipack above.

Bargain.👍

funkmasterp

Wtf is a premium energy drink any way? The only energy drink worth having is lucozade. Not to drink though, its just an amazing adhesive if spilled. I periodically drop a bottle on the kitchen floor to stop my toddler making a run for it when the back door is open.

Bez

Wtf is a premium energy drink any way?

Craft beer.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 647 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.