• This topic has 133 replies, 111 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by bish.
Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)
  • Best customer service? Lets big some people up eh?
  • curlie467
    Free Member

I have always had good service from CRC, on-one and Merlin. This includes hassle free orders on-line, ordering over the phone and when i have had queries.
    Never had a problem with any to be honest, including DX queries.

b17
    Free Member

Holiday-wise:

The White Room in the French Alps.

Always flexible and go out of their way to accommodate, plus launched a bike rescue mission on the side of mountain in pitch black after mine went ‘sight-seeing’.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Specialized – replaced broken sworks shoes foc – amazing! also replaced broken sworks helmet! amazing service!

Formula – sent me some washers and bolts for aligning calipers FOC

Cyclestore – always amazing service whether in shop or online

Gore bike wear – replaced a alp x jersey due to ko’d zip

Silverfish – prioritised some formula spares for me to arrive at shop urgent as i was going on a trip away – it worked and they saved my bacon, also very responsive on emails and even naff questions about lubes etc

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Darkside content; Epic Cycles. Popped in unannounced when they were flat out re-stocking etc. Then spent an hour with me talking road bikes (not my forte), really enthusiastic and encouraging. Bought a lovely Orbea from them and they then spent ages discussing every aspect of its spec (couldnt do me a “fit” without pre-booking but recommended a change of stem), upgraded the wheels at difference in cost price (Orange Hope upgraders take note).

Classy and welcoming shop, classy website (take their own pics dont use manufacturer stock etc).

Home

Complete contrast to twentythreeC my local Orbea dealer, who acted as if I’d walked into a private club uninvited 🙄

senorj

Bike & Run in North London shire.
    top shop(s).

StefMcDef
    Free Member

On-One/Planet X. Lightning fast delivery, keeping you informed every step of the way.

I visited their showroom while I was up in t’Peaks on holiday last week and their customer service there was a cut above there as well.

Wight Mountain in Newport, IOW, for their can-do attitude and sensibly priced approach to fixing the bits of my bike that I’ve broke trying to fix. Incredibly quick turnaround, too. Great bunch of lads.

stevehine

Biketraks in Gt. Ayton; emergency wheel build as I was going away on Saturday morning; dropped off the wheel at closing time on Friday and picked it up when they opened on Saturday morning…
    Hope – I submitted an enquiry on the website as I thought the wear rate was a bit fast for sintered pads; 10 mins later someone had phoned me up and arranged to send out a new set FoC..

Davesport

Err….Charlie Bike Monger gets my “big-up” Friendly & efficient service before & after buying a bike from him. I’d definitely use his shop again. 😀

D.

frogrocket
    Free Member

Koobikes – fastest receipt of order to dispatch to delivery I’ve ever had online (sub 24hr) and for free with the option of free returns! Plus some excellent customer service (although don’t like the online chat thing instead of just being able to ring them).

Also Withington Cycles in South Manchester – top lads, chock full of good advice re. press fit BBs (admittedly most of them are pants) and excellent pricing for work done on my road and MTB.

Big Up!

frogrocket
    Free Member

Also Basecamp Bikes at Laggan Wolftrax- agreed to order a Lapierre rear mech hanger direct from distributors for me so could collect when I arrived for a weekends riding. Was only a spare but he knew I’d be gutted if I came that far (from Manc) and wrecked mine without any replacement!

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

The Bike Chain – Edinburgh

Mark sorted me all the bits for my build, kept me informed about suppliers and got it shipped out in no time once it had all arrived with him.

Coombes Cycles – Hereford

Always friendly service, always helpful and definitely my favourite bike shop in the area. Reasonably priced too.

Andi
    Free Member

Wiggle

Wife ordered some running socks and they were faulty. Sent an email on a sunday lunchtime to the customer services expecting a response on Monday. But no Wiggle emailed back within 2 minutes asking for a photo which I sent and then within 5 minutes had arranged for a replacement pair to be sent. That’s impressive customer service for a Sunday afternoon!

duir
    Free Member

Hope. In the last year I have had an X2 calliper replaced with an M4, a set of rear bearings replaced and an alloy freehub replaced with a steel one all free of charge, freepost and within 3 days.

Freeborn. 1 frame replaced under warranty no questions asked then when that went wrong a brand new frame from a different manufacturer at <1/4 retail price and just paying the difference in price between the two.

bish

Mark at Mtbbatteries, sent him an email at 11.15 last night (Sunday), not expecting a reply until sometime today, he replied in 10 mins. Pretty impressed with that

Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)

The topic ‘Best customer service? Lets big some people up eh?’ is closed to new replies.