• This topic has 65 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by bsims.
Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Argh anyone got 275k free😂
  • joelowden

We’re nearly next door neighbours….😁..l look down on the aforementioned distillery.. I don’t drink gin..🙄

duncancallum

We’re nearly next door neighbours….😁..l look down on the aforementioned distillery.. I don’t drink gin..🙄

Howdy neighbour

fingerbang
    Free Member

Nice move, hope it goes well

I Love Galloway forest

joelowden

Howdy indeed 👍👍

duncancallum

Well I’m out of my house as of yesterday and I move in on Tuesday….

1st job anyone know a builder or bricky

gauss1777
    Free Member

Good luck.

FuzzyWuzzy

Ooo very nice, you could even fit a pump track in that garden…

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Magic, gimme a shout in Spring, we’ll get a wee hike a bike to the Merrick ticked off. 🙂

duncancallum

Cheers all.

1st job is a big garage at the back 18ft by 25ish would be about right…..

Need a builder as Im doubtful I’d be able to do that myself

duncancallum

Bit of an update. Settling in, caught covid somehow on the move. Much thanks to Jason/ terrahawk as he dropped us some supplies off. As theres no home delivery or just eat to here.

Finding it very odd feel like I’m on a weird holiday. But I’m loving it.

Got a friend who keeps sending me pics from the Instagram account of people who bought our old gaff showing them knocking it apart. Feels very weird looking at them as I feel like it’s still my house.

Had a couple of local mates over in the buildings trade as 1st job is a 4x10m workshop to go up…

Just wanting covid to bugger off so I can see people join a local society etc as its quiet isolating as my nearest neighbours a good 0.4mile away.

ElShalimo

That means you can turn your stereo up to 11

👍

matt_outandabout

👍

duncancallum

well, im settling in still.

list of jobs is growing. got an interesting water leak on the timber conservatory. so if anyone knows a good chippy let me know as i think this might be a bit much for me to do on my own but I’m half tempted to give it a go.

Cheers

colinrobinson215
    Free Member

duncancallum

Update…

Had to head south for family reasons at weekend. Christ I’m glad I moved. Up heres just heaven in comparison to north Manchester.

Garage base is going in this week

Riding wise need to get out more… I’ve been so lazy but I’ve been Riding with Jason terrahawk and joelowden.

It now feels like home. Job lists huge but tbf I just dont care. I’m planning on enjoying the summer and starting in Autumn on some refit work.

matt_outandabout

Had to head south for family reasons at weekend. Christ I’m glad I moved. Up heres just heaven in comparison to north Manchester.

I relate to that.

Mrs_oab and I were discussing it this week after a foray south to see family…

duncancallum

So a year ago I moved out of my old gaf and interim into the inlaws.

Frightening to believe its been a year almost. My move in date was the 2nd so not quite a year here. However I’m still have palpitations over the amount of stress I was under 12mths ago!

Roll on summer

bsims
    Free Member
    dyna-ti

Sorry I spent it on these:

😯 JESUS WEPT .

scruff9252

Sorry I spent it on these:

😯 JESUS WEPT .

You can get finance though – only £5k a month!

We developed a first order crossover for Supreme 2, creating absolute perfect time and phase coherence; and flawless time coincidence. A milestone for innovation and design at Marten.
    Your music is absolutely faithful, with a soundstage that is as vivid as the live performance.

If that doesn’t sell them, I don’t know what would?

bsims
    Free Member

Very reasonable isn’t it!

My only issue was the weight, at 270kg I can’t put them on my second system upstairs, but then I couldn’t show off the diamond tweeters to guests.

edit: That’s 270KG each

tomhoward

When I win the euromillions, I’m gonna get those, and use them with the cheapest, shittest cables I can find.

Attaching them to a Walkman.

Should probably buy a ticket…

bsims
    Free Member

At 6ohms they should pair well with a mini system like this:

https://www.denon.com/en-gb/product/mini-systems/dm-41-dab

If you’ve won the lottery you should push the boat out on amplification!

tthew

5% off if you subscribe to their newsletter!

Blackflag
    Free Member

They have reviews? People have bought them?

Not sure they will add much to my listening enjoyment of old Discharge records.

bsims
    Free Member

yeah i’ve got a set, that’s why I needed help with headphones to stop waking Mini up!!

I wasn’t fussed with the 5% off, I just didn’t want to fill my inbox up with spam.

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Argh anyone got 275k free😂’ is closed to new replies.