Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • anyone wear a Bell super?
  • rOcKeTdOg

Need a new lid after trying to chip out a chunk of Gloucestershire with my head yesterday

Looked a Bell super but not sure if long sides would work with traditional dummies, anyone got one?

rOcKeTdOg

Double post (i blame the concussion)

twohats
    Free Member

I’ve got one. I take it by dummies you mean sunnies!? I use mine with Jawbones with no issues, but if you use sunnies where the arms sit quiet wide you’d have issues.

rOcKeTdOg

Sunnies yes, bloomin predictive txt! Although dummy might come in handy

cnud
    Free Member

Same as twohats, fine with jawbones. Great lid so far, sits real low but still seems to vent really well. Wore it yesterday on a climbtastic Peak ride with no issues at all.

mtbfix

I knew I’d seen a review on here somewhere

Helmet praise

twohats
    Free Member

My only gripe about it is if you sweat a lot, be prepared for lots of sweat in your eyes/sunnies! whilst the over brow venting is a great idea it still doesn’t stop you sweating and the minimal forehead padding soon gets overloaded.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Bontrager Lithos. Light, comfy and good back coverage. Adjustable visor.

stewartc
    Free Member

Use mine with Goggles and ‘Sunnies’ (Radars) without a problem.

kayak23

Jokely jawbones.

z1ppy

Like mine a lot, wouldn’t say it was overly sweaty, but as the padded band doesn’t run all the way across, so sweat does tend to drip down easier at the front.
    See on this photo (courtesy of Kayak)

I have a minor niggle that you can’t stick you fingers through the rear vents to have a itch, and the paint seem to scatch quite easily.
    Oh, as a glasses wearer, I’ve not felt the longer sides caused any issues.

rOcKeTdOg

cheers guys, tried one on last week but they only had enormo size and i could have got two heads in that let along sunglasses

z1ppy

2wheels had a medium and large in when last I visited…

orangefatlad
    Free Member

18 bikes have em in, i bought one yesterday, look ace

carlphillips
    Free Member

mine is nice, fits very securely and feels more comfy than the flux it replaced.
    again ok with fakely jawbones.

shiny
    Free Member

Just bought one.
    The black/white, bright green and white are in stock at fatbirds for 81.99 delivered.

Cheers
    Shiny

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘anyone wear a Bell super?’ is closed to new replies.