Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 287 total)
  • Anybody know STW member Watsontony?
  • chopchop
    Free Member

No, that didn’t work 🙁

wilko1999
    Free Member

You need to say it 5 times

exupmonkey
    Free Member

Shout louder Steve!

exupmonkey
    Free Member

Do you get Internet access in the jail?….. just a thought!

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I might just start posting him stuff – just to check that royal mail works in his area.

granny_ring

Quite entertaining this 🙂

What about if us outsiders donate a £1 each to a ‘pool’ so those 3 affected by lack of goods get refunded. Then if/when the goods arrive they get sold on and the proceeds go to singletrack?

or

Lets not and keep this thread running 🙂

exupmonkey
    Free Member

PayPal gift??

Tom-B
    Free Member

I’m willing to post him a lump of my turd if anyone thinks that it might be of benefit to the situation?

yunki
    Free Member

Not as strange as the silence from those that backed him and were very rude to you chaps that have been ripped off

I wasn’t rude to anyone you cheeky rapscallion.. I merely encouraged folk to err on the side of caution, especially when sharpening pitchforks and publicly scandalising someone for no comms over a weekend..

having said that though, has he still not coughed up then..?
    what a toerag

well that’s another fella on the list.. witch hunter or witch – all the same to me, innocent until proven guilty and all that

😀

theendisnigh
    Free Member

I remember him posting a photo here of himself on a bike once. He looked like an adolescent youth hanging around a shopping centre type of bloke.
    So my assumption, I think he started out innocently/genuinely enough but then he needed pocket money so ripped a few people off.

exupmonkey
    Free Member

well that’s another fella on the list.. witch hunter or witch – all the same to me, innocent until proven guilty and all that

…..well thats me got company then 😀

patriotpro
    Free Member

These lists that nobody gives a flying **** about…

exupmonkey
    Free Member

yunki clearly does!

chopchop
    Free Member

It wasn’t the lack of comms for a weekend that led to this thread, it was the knowingly accepting payments from two people for one item then not being arsed to sort it out. He continues to do sod all even though its been brought to his attention very clearly.

patriotpro
    Free Member

yunki clearly does!

yunki who?

It wasn’t the lack of comms for a weekends that led to this thread

Thing is he did comm’, he came on to offer sarcasm in the form of offering hugs, then he offered refunds that never materialised.

Then nowt since! Top-Bombing!

yunki
    Free Member

patriotpro – Member

Ooooooooh you’re so butch 😳

Tom-B
    Free Member

Have we found him yet?

exupmonkey
    Free Member

No, still in hiding…or whatever 🙄

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I as watching Repomen last night. Shall I send them round?

flowerpower
    Free Member
    exupmonkey
    Free Member

I bet even they would not be able to find ‘our’ Tony 😕

patriotpro
    Free Member

Cheers yunks xxx

exupmonkey
    Free Member

BUMP- still waiting. Sending a letter to Tony’s house, just in case something bad has happened to him and someone in the house can shed some light.

patriotpro
    Free Member

How about the people flaming those who haven’t received their goods/refund for jumping to conclusions go to Tony’s to collect the money/goods owed as an offer of goodwill.

That or offer to compensate you out of their own pockets…

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Why should they? They weren’t the one’s who used PPG….

chopchop
    Free Member

Ppro, I don’t think its fair to expect anybody except Tony to fork out for anything, this is all his responsibility.

His supporters are a bit quiet now though, eh!

yunki
    Free Member

I’m not quiet..

Reading the thread back, I don’t think he had ‘supporters’ as such. Just a few people who found it a bit odd that you’d start a witch hunt after someone was quiet on comms for a few days over a weekend..

ok so the bloke turned out to be a ****..

chopchop
    Free Member

Read my op again, I didnt start a witch hunt. I asked for somebody who knew Tony to ask for him to get in touch. He didnt just ‘go quiet’ either- he knowingly sold the same item twice making him either a tool or a fool. His reluctance to sort the issue out and go ‘off grid’ makes him a bit of both….

He had a fair few supporters after he managed to use a computer for those fleeting moments on page 2- again, have another read….

nigelb001
    Free Member

@patriotpro

Burning the witch alone is not enough, the witch’s supporters must burn with them

How about the people flaming those who haven’t received their goods/refund for jumping to conclusions go to Tony’s to collect the money/goods owed as an offer of goodwill.
    That or offer to compensate you out of their own pockets…

For chissake grow up – blatant trolling, you were never affected personally by the wrong-doing

This was the action that got some people’s back up

Up until this afternoon I was of the belief that I was being scammed, for the reasons above, and for that reason i placed a winning bid on his shocks advertised on ebay, my rational being that I didn’t want anyone else to get stung. In retrospect, and with the value of hindsite not with me, I appreciate that this was wrong, but again, to me it was a well intentioned action.

This is now between the perpretator and those directly affected no matter how many pages of crap go up here.

nealglover
    Free Member

This was the action that got some people’s back up

And as it happens, bidding on his ebay items to stop anyone else being ripped off turned out to be a good move eh ? 😉

exupmonkey
    Free Member

And as it happens, bidding on his ebay items to stop anyone else being ripped off turned out to be a good move eh ?

Indeed it has, being stung for £30 is iritating but being stung for a potential £155 is way beyond iritating. I think real grief for someone else has been prevented.

patriotpro
    Free Member

For chissake grow up – blatant trolling, you were never affected personally by the wrong-doing

Whos gives a monkey’s what you think?

I assure you no trolling here though, if you think I am, then use the ‘report-post function’ and let the mods judge.

Were you affected btw?

Holyzeus – Member
    Why should they? They weren’t the one’s who used PPG….

PP gift when buying is obviously daft but it still doesn’t excuse any theft what’s gone on,(if that’s what has actually happened) does it?

As above the only with-hunt I noticed was the perceived one by ‘watsontony’s’ supporters…

Obviously he may still come up trumps… 😐

nigelb001
    Free Member

Whos gives a monkey’s what you think?

Likewise….

Were you affected btw?

No, and I suspect you weren’t either so why your constant chipping in here. You are not exactly helping matters so leave it to those who were directly affected. Over and out.

njee20
    Free Member

Yes I do agree PP that your contributions are entirely useless and vaguely troll based. Not that this is any better.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Has he been contacted yet?

nealglover
    Free Member

Has he been contacted yet?

Does the Pope shit in the woods ? 😉

Dylan08
    Free Member

Seems odd that every so often a shady character comes on, gains trust, rips a few folks off and then vanishes (IWH, This Tony guy etc…) – each and every time absolutely nothing gets done about it! perhaps its the same person (or connected persons) each time?? Horrible feeling though being ripped off – as always hope it works itself out for you guys! Good luck

chief9000
    Free Member

Hold on a minute chaps. Am I mistaken or has the person in question started another post about a stolen bike?

Did anyone ever get to the bottom of this?

nealglover
    Free Member

Hold on a minute chaps. Am I mistaken or has the person in question started another post about a stolen bike?

Not that I can see. ?

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/profile/watsontony

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 287 total)

The topic ‘Anybody know STW member Watsontony?’ is closed to new replies.