Viewing 9 posts - 361 through 369 (of 369 total)
  • Any Manchester United Supporters in?
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

or defending Evra at at the end

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16998363

loum
    Free Member

There are no neutrals in football. You’ve shown your colours now?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

JY – true, but the lesser of two evils, perhaps.

Two ****s, both showing their colours, one more than the other….I will leave which one to the clubs’ own supporters.

But hey, that’s footie!!! 😉

RichPenny
    Free Member

I’m neutral, being a fan of a club that flies under the radar for most. Not impressed with the conduct of either player tbh. It would have been nice if Suarez could have shaken hands, but he clearly feels hard done by. Evra could have proved that he was the better man at the end, but he didn’t.

rudedog
    Free Member

Don’t see what the big deal is if Suarez didn’t want to shake Evra’s hand – as far as he’s concerned Evra’s lies have got him an 8 match ban and is responsible for him being branded a racist.

Would you shake someone’s hand if they had done the same to you?

davidjones15
    Free Member

Would you shake someone’s hand if they had done the same to you?

You’re absolutely right, I’d have chinned the racist scummer.

higgo
    Free Member

Don’t see what the big deal is if Suarez didn’t want to shake Evra’s hand – as far as he’s concerned Evra’s lies have got him an 8 match ban and is responsible for him being branded a racist.

I don’t think Suarez disputed what happened and what was said. I believe his defense was contextual.

rudedog
    Free Member

I don’t think Suarez disputed what happened and what was said. I believe his defense was contextual.

No, their stories were very different.

Ed2001
    Free Member

Yep and the video evidence supported Evra rather than Suarez’s “story” that is why he got an 8 match ban.

Viewing 9 posts - 361 through 369 (of 369 total)

The topic ‘Any Manchester United Supporters in?’ is closed to new replies.