• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Amazon Prime – Premier League – Arrggh
  • andyg1966

Total disinterest in football here.

My Smart TV (LG) has updated its App so the premier league is at the top of the home page and fills nearly half of the screen. Can’t see anywhere I can disable this? Ideas.

In addition my recent watch history has disappeared and I can no longer see my partially watched series’s.

I’m still logged in on the TV and can see the relevant info on my PC.

Any other Prime TV users have the same problem or is it me?

Thanks

nickjb
    Free Member

There’s usually something “special” at the top. Was the tennis last month. The new football stuff does seem a bit bigger but I suspect it is a big draw for a lot of people. Losing the history is a pain. Mine is the same. Navigation is awkward enough as is. It still seems to remember what episode I’m up to its just hard to find the series

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Its an awful interface, football or not, truly pish.

sheeps

I’m utterly disinterested in Football, and the Prime header is an irritation… however my 11 year old is obsessed by football and as we dont pay for TV sport, is beyond excited that there’s a way to watch it! Getting him to bed this week is proving hard!

scotroutes

I logged a complaint through Chat earlier as it’s the same on the Amazon Shopping app. Maybe they’ll take some notice if enough folk raise it as an issue.

tenfoot

Yeah, I’ve been watching Man In The High Castle and had to go looking for it this evening.
    Still, I did get to see Crystal Palace beat Bournemouth last night so can’t complain. 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

Out of interest, were/are these games being televised elsewhere? I thought Sky had all this tied up? (I know nothing about football)

Drac
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Amazon Prime – Premier League – Arrggh’ is closed to new replies.