Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • Alcohol Free Beer
  • colournoise

Notthing new to add, but I do like the Erdinger (even if it’s a tad fizzy).

Nanny State wins the day for me though, but I do like the OTT taste of Brewdog stuff generally.

sbob
    Free Member

I don’t really drink these days for various reasons and always happy when I spot Beck’s Blue in a pub fridge. Also drink Heineken 0.0 at home of a sunny day – makes Becks blue taste quite sour in comparison. Both have to be proper cold.

We stock Beck’s Blue but have just been given a load of Heineken  0.0% and that has been going down very well with the fizzy piss brigade on a detox so hopefully we’ll end up stocking both.

I’ll stick to the Guinness. 4.1% is basically water anyway. 😀

grum
    Free Member

Nanny State

rmacattack
    Free Member

I would compare it to a gentleman’s club.

scaredypants

Mikkeller – Drink’in the Sun is pretty good.  Has much less of a “malty” tang than most; drink it cold and you’d miss it.  It’s pretty damn hoppy though, so some find it bitter.  (about 0.2% I think)

Adnams – Sole Star is OK too.  It’s like a weak-tasting “normal” beer.  (0.9%).  M&S sell a version of the same thing

Drydrinker is a decent place to buy these beers; lots of variety and they do sell variety packs so at least you only pour one or two down the drain when you get a dud.  I bought half a dozen of some fruity AFB a year or two ago; been in the garage ever since (well, four of them).

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

The topic ‘Alcohol Free Beer’ is closed to new replies.