Viewing 40 posts - 3,281 through 3,320 (of 3,963 total)
  • 2013/14 Rugby Thread
  • anagallis_arvensis

I think Lancaster and co have made their first really mistakes here. God only knows why they took Burrel off

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Are some wishes about to happen????nigel could have made some welsh watchers very happy then!!!!!

zomg

Farrell again. Dirty gouger.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Farrell really is a nasty little shit.

anagallis_arvensis

Not sure that was just a pen, either he’s going to get a red soon or someone is going to give him a padting.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Too many changes blew our chances there….

mrben100
    Free Member

Just because you’ve got a bench of players, does not mean you have to use them all!

Ah yes, the petulant one strikes again, why couldn’t he have gone off and 36 stayed. Agreed about burrell.

mrben100
    Free Member

Thank heavens that didn’t choose to kick it out.

Edit: ford already preferred to farrell 🙂

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Still not a bad championship for a growing team….appropriate finish for Robshaw to score. Time for a dog walk now before the big one 😉

anagallis_arvensis

Well played england, Italy very poor. Nowel still needs a hair cut!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Lancaster must be thinking, who is this bloody dolly! “Clive” sums her up. P45 time for her.

DanW
    Free Member

England never looked like losing and certainly approached the game in the right way. The way the game ended up like 7’s most of the time and became scrappy was due to the nature of what was at stake I suppose.

I wish there was less one eyed commentary- Moody was the only one with more balanced opinions and not referring to Eng as “we” all the time. A team that is butchering chances left right and centre, getting dominated in the scrum and so on is not “magnificent” and all the other over optimistic words Robinson and Woodward were trotting out. Yes England did well but they didn’t play brilliantly at all and there’s a lot of scope for improvement. When things are going their way England look good. When things start to go against them they’ve looked more venerable rather than staying calm and in control as you’d expect from SA or NZ for example.

Still not a bad championship for a growing team

Appropriate sum up. Wish England had more experience on the bench though and more class behind the strong starting 15.

mrben100
    Free Member

Here’s hoping for a blue rest of the afternoon 😈

anagallis_arvensis

Oh well, bring on the cripple fight!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yellow turns to red!

anagallis_arvensis

Not sure thats allowed ref…oh well game over..

anagallis_arvensis

He was lucky to get away with the elbow to williams at the try.

dabble
    Free Member

Boof, get off ya dirty get Hogg!

DanW
    Free Member

If you can do that then surely that means any decision can be reviewed after seeing things on the big screen? Can only be an invitation to argue with the ref. Not convinced the ref can do that. Duckman?

Good kick though!

P.S. Amazed that Farrel got away with swearing at the ref a few times towards the end of the Eng game

mrben100
    Free Member

Although not allowed, does it mean the game will now be a true reflection rather than a subsequent citing?

mrben100
    Free Member

Yay, first eve double post….i’ve made the big time 😀

gordimhor

Correct decision by the referee eventually dont know what Hogg was thinking but he has left his team in the lurch

mrben100
    Free Member

It’s always going to be an issue have replays shown to the crowd/ref. even if he didn’t send him off does it affect his decision making later on to try and even things up.

Just have the replays for the tv audience and tmo i reckon.

dannyh
    Free Member

As cheap shots go, that is premier league. Biggar did well to get up from that. Shame that Priestland is not playing as it would have been him on the end of that instead(!)

honeybadgerx

Does the pitch seem a bit poor or is it just me? Seems like quite a few slips with the turf stripping? Not as bad as Murrayfield mind!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This could get embarrassing for Scotland.

olddog

The ref can use video to review play before decision, inc foul play. I think officially they ask fourth official to do it, but they usually make their own mind up after seeing it. There have been a few examples of refs doing this in this year’s 6Ns. Also, ref has much more flexibility in RU to make decisions, than in eg football.

anagallis_arvensis

olddog true but he should have looked at it first

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

#prayforTJ

olddog

AA – true, but maybe it’s better to get to get the right decision? Ruined the game completely though.

ijs445ra
    Free Member

I don’t even have a beer to help me through this.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

DD! You’re a bad man!

anagallis_arvensis

I still miss TJ.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Liam Williams is having a hell of a game.

gordimhor

ah well at least the fans are good….sore head tomorrow though 🙂

anagallis_arvensis

Dull as ****!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Stag & Hen dos are enjoying the entertainment. 😀

DanW
    Free Member

Who’s that strange dude who just set up the try and scored the conversion? Don’t recognise him 😆

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Just got in – missed much?!? The guy I feel sorry for is Denton. worked his socks off all champs for Nowt.

MoM should have been Andy Nicoll for another glass half full performance. A comedy legend!!!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hook is some sort of magician.

Viewing 40 posts - 3,281 through 3,320 (of 3,963 total)

The topic ‘2013/14 Rugby Thread’ is closed to new replies.