Viewing 40 posts - 3,241 through 3,280 (of 3,963 total)
  • 2013/14 Rugby Thread
  • anagallis_arvensis

Ferris back on bench tomorrow. Good luck to him hope he stays fit. A damn fine player.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/26536194

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

O’Mahony back in too. Can only be a good thing. 🙂

They’ll still lose though.

duckman

Ferris was a machine, good to see him playing again.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Its great to see Fez back, hopefully he can get back to his previous form, if only that he can line out against Saffacens in the Heine so we can sing, Our Fez is bigger than yours!

duckman

There was one hiney(?) match he played in and it was as close to a perfect game as I have ever seen from a back row.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Possibly the 2012 game against Tigers at Ravers. Total destruction from him in defence and attack.

Looking good so far for Ulster 3 tries already. bowe looking back to his best

anagallis_arvensis

Gareth Davirs is quick!

BlindMelon
    Free Member

He’s very sharp AA. Looks a decent player. Here comes the Fez!

lyrikal
    Free Member

First tackle in 15 months by ferris and it was worth waiting for, he looks faster than ever.

anagallis_arvensis

Great to see a great player back but christ I hope the commentator has a date with him after!!

anagallis_arvensis

That 9 sub for ulster is a dirty little ****.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Aye big Jim is just a bit of a fan boi. What did sub scrum half do?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I missed how that last try was given. Pity Fez isn’t back for Saturday. He’s awesome.

Although…even if he was back, we’d still lose anyway. 🙂

anagallis_arvensis

Stamped on the rolling away tackler at two rucks in a row, didnt see what happend at the third but the scarlets 9 got into a scuffle with him over something.
    Joke of a tmo decision at the end. If the ref had said any reason why I cant it would be fair enough but he said try yes or no and you couldnt see it.
    As for the commentator, **** me he seemed to think Emyr Phillips trying to stop a try was foul play!

BlindMelon
    Free Member

DD keep the faith man. We can do it!!

AA I missed that but he is a gobby wee shite at the best of times. The TMO was always going to give that he was the pro at my first senior club, in Ulster in case you didn’t guess.

Did you notice that the assistant commentator sauce that Ferris had clocked the fastest running GPS time this season, surely that can’t be right can it?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I have no doubt we can do it BM. But we won’t.

Have to agree with a-a on the try – no way that The TMO could see a clear grounding of the ball.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

We will. Man for man we are better.

Even I agree that he couldn’t see that was a try. Terrible second half they didn’t deserve the bonus

toys19
    Free Member

DD man up. I think you will do it. I reckon Italy will push us mega hard and we will either only just win or more likely get an upset. Your glory is assured. If you lose the title, I’ll buy you a consolation guiness.

anagallis_arvensis

BM not sure if you are better man for man but you have the beter half backs, are a much better team in much better form with a much much better coach.

Pigface
    Free Member

Game of the day in Cardiff, should be a cracker between two class sides full of invention and running rugby.

Come on Wales

Don’t know what is going on in Rome or Paris 😉

anagallis_arvensis

and a loosehead for wales who has only been trusted to.start LV matches for Scarlets, repacing Adam on the tighthead

Pigface
    Free Member

AA I know but I am ignoring Gatlands obvious recent head injury 🙁

anagallis_arvensis

Kinnel 12trees gets run over, “thats a great tackle” ffs take the blinkers off!

anagallis_arvensis

Poor italian degence out wide. Some good tries from England. Wish Robinson would shut up.

mrben100
    Free Member

There’s more points here, just need to put it through the hands instead of all these bloody miss passes!

I know its easier to see from my settee rather than on the pitch 🙂

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Keep their heads, it’s not 7s.

AA, would you not accept that thru the champs, 36 has played better than (you would have) expected?

Tough little bugger to tackle old brown!!!!

I am not sure who is trying too hard at the moment, England to score or Woodward with his “fashion”. The latter is clearly losing though…. 😉

mrben100
    Free Member

I know it’s “just” italy but can really start to see why burrell is in the side – just hope the wings start to improve with experience.

brakes
    Free Member

Come on England!
    Not surprised there’s a couple of handling errors – such a quick game and theyre trying to rack up points…
    Italy can’t cope.

anagallis_arvensis

AA, would you not accept that thru the champs, 36 has played better than (you would have) expected?

not really he’s average.

anagallis_arvensis

Bloody hell thats harsh.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

The petulant one has his magic boots on so far….will it matter???

aracer
    Free Member

All of a sudden a 50 point margin looks feasible…

mrben100
    Free Member

Seems a bit unfortunate for burrell – i might have given him the commentators curse 😳

anagallis_arvensis

Tom Youngs….. Why?

mrben100
    Free Member

anagallis_arvensis – Member
    Tom Youngs….. Why?

POSTED 2 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Goodish impact runner………….unfortunately at a detriment to all other aspects a hooker should bring to the game 🙄

loum
    Free Member

Another 36 assist.
    The form British centre.

mrben100
    Free Member

Balls!

Pigface
    Free Member

Ooooops

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

V costly mistake. Too many changes for me….three scores, ten minutes, too much chasing.

anagallis_arvensis

The form British centre

taken off!!

Viewing 40 posts - 3,241 through 3,280 (of 3,963 total)

The topic ‘2013/14 Rugby Thread’ is closed to new replies.