• This topic has 148 replies, 55 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by D0NK.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 149 total)
  • Youtube – cyclist knocked off bike…
  • DT78
    Free Member

Scary how bad some drivers are….

CaptJon
    Free Member

Wow. That woman made the first driver look skilled.

GrahamS

Bluddy hell. Good advert for using a video camera to record your commute!
    That woman had no idea she had done anything wrong and didn’t even seem to accept it when shown the bike under her car.

MrsToast
    Free Member

😐

How the hell did she miss that an accident had just happened right in front of her? How far was she planning to drive with the bike underneath her car? The first driver was bad enough, but blimey…

wwaswas

That woman had no idea she had done anything wrong and didn’t even seem to accept it when shown the bike under her car.

that was the scarey thing – beign hit by two dozy twunts is bad enough but her trying to drive off with him and his bike under her car and then arguing about it took the biscuit.

Did the police ever attend – I couldn’t see anything on the comments?

supercyril
    Free Member

‘O’ for orange 🙂

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Oh dear, that woman really needs to stop driving.

The first driver almost (note the use of ALMOST) had an excuse as the van really was very in the way, but obviously he should have waited to check it was clear, but lests face it, we have all done something like that.
    As for the dozy woman i hope none of us have just carried on driving over someone even tho it was obvious they were lying on the middle of the road.

stumpy01

Holy crap!!

“I didn’t see you…..where were you….”!!!!!!

GrahamS

There are blue-n-twos at 10:35 in the video, I guess that is them showing up.

Tiger6791

The cyclist makes a bit of a meal of it though..

flippinheckler
    Free Member

What planet are you on, guy gets knocked off his bike then run over by another driver and you reckon he’s making a meal of it! 🙄

wwaswas

He’s got rubber all over his knee!

MrsToast
    Free Member

It says in the comments that he sent the video in HD and a full statement to the police, but it was just ‘going around in circles’.

Yeah, he should just MTFU after being knocked off and run over by two cars, one of which has utterly destroyed his bike!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Bloody hell, does she breakfast on Valium?

GrahamS

I like that it takes nearly ten minutes before anyone asks him if he is okay!
    (even then it seems to be more “are you going to sue me?”)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

does she breakfast on Valium?

Where do they serve this?

Tiger6791

Calm down you lot, the bike looks fine…

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

His right knee was some colour that’s for sure.

Rickos
    Free Member

If you watched to the end the rozzers showed up and then the edit stopped there.

Scary stuff.

rewski
    Free Member

Hats off to him for being on the ball and calling the police, when I was knocked off the shock and adrenalin affected my judgement and hid my injury, I let the guy leave with just giving me a tenner for a busted light. Foolish.

GrahamS

“I didn’t see you…..where were you….”!!!!!!

Somersaulting past your **kin bonnet wearing a hi-viz orange jacket – under/over a bike with flashing lights on in broad daylight.

Yeah, clearly his fault love 😯

warton
    Free Member

Christ almighty that woman scares me. Totally, totally clueless.

GrahamS

If you watched to the end the rozzers showed up and then the edit stopped there.

Although the comments say:

I don’t know how I kept my cool, must have been in shock. I tried to? send this video to the police but I have been going round in circles. So far the police has not come back to me or taken any action.
    .. I send the full HD? 1080 vid via registerd post to the traffic police.

enfht
    Free Member

Lucky escape

z1ppy

good god 😯

Taff
    Free Member

That has lead to a productive afternoon of watching loads of cycling videos!

5lab

that’s going to be a nightmare to sort out on insurance. Claim for a rear wheel from one driver and the rest from the other? blimey

a few months ago i saw a car that was pulling out of a junction – she was looking right (at oncoming traffic) and moving slowly forwards, about to boot it.. she hadn’t looked forwards and seen the woman pushing a pushchair she was running over. pushchair was caught under the front of the car and was mangled, luckily (partly due to me smacking her window to make the driver stop) there were no injuries

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

As ever, some of the YouTube comments are “golden”.

Poor bloke. Must have had a right shock.

GrahamS

Amazing that even on a clear cut “motorists at fault” video like this you get comments like:

“Serves him right for cycling in front of a? car”

“Every? car vs bicycle accident is because cyclists filter. If the cyclist was waiting his turn he would not have been hit. Cyclists fault.”

“WHERES YOUR INSURANCE??? Who pays the damage to the car, when he hits you, because you insisted on going forwards, and not braking??? Red lights? apply to you too, not only cars.”

“cyclist should stay? off the road”

“The f*g needs to stop whining like a little girl , pull his bike out from under the car and continue riding.”

“The rider is clearly a b**ch and trying to make a point about riding the cycle. One of those that put themselves in harms way to make a video.”

😯

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

‘O’ for orange

I liked ‘G’ for Groove

IanMunro
    Free Member

I liked this one –

actually just came on hear to watch a cyclist get run over cos as a road user I’ll admit I hate there species, but I ended up feeling sorry for the guy. OK the golf driver should pay more attention, But that women is so ignorant she comes across? senile, I mean really what with the BHS shopping bag? oh yeah, probably to put his **** remains in you DAFT DOCILE BITCH ! ! !

DezB
    Free Member

No comment, except there’s a lot of that out there.

Ride aware folks.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

That one was my favourite too Ian. 😀

theflatboy
    Free Member

that is unreal.

DezB
    Free Member

Couldn’t help but look at a few of the other linked videos.
    So looking forward to my ride home now 🙁

ads-b
    Free Member

Je-zus!

Thats absolutely unbelievable. Whats more worrying is the number of videos linked at the end of the clip.

Thats not really filling me with confidence for my ride out of central london to the unlit coutry roads later. (and i am not joking- thats really worried me)

GrahamS

I quite liked this related video.
    Good reason to wear a helmet, and in Edinburgh too. TJ will be so pleased:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyeJU6U00wA[/video]

highclimber
    Free Member

I am astonished that anyone could be that blind! gotta love the Youtube comments. some people really have no idea.

fair play to the driver of the Golf for sticking around. Although I couldn’t tell what she was saying I get the impression she was trying to plead ignorance to the fact that she needs some driver (think cyclist) awareness training!

soma_rich
    Free Member

I’m off to buy a camera for my commute. That scares me. I have close shaves every day only a matter of time before I am hit again.

DezB
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member
    I quite liked this related video.
    Good reason to wear a helmet, and in Edinburgh too. TJ will be so pleased:

I did something similar a few years back, ended up rolling onto the boot of a Chrysler Crossfire 😳
    (Driver was fine about it)

(Oh yeah, not too sure about having the cam on my bars after the OP clip!)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 149 total)

The topic ‘Youtube – cyclist knocked off bike…’ is closed to new replies.