Viewing 7 posts - 441 through 447 (of 447 total)
  • Young babies on bikes
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

That’s a really rubbish analogy. Better might be the choice between two lottery tickets for free or one lottery ticket and a fiver. I think the rational choice there is quite clear!

it is NOT IRRATIONAL it is just the statistically less likely to lead to you being richer option. It would only be irrational if you could not win the lottery and you knew this and still took the ticket over the fiver.
    I would take the fiver but i would not call someone choosing differently irrational… optimistic or poor at stats maybe but not irrational.

mrsgrips
    Free Member

OH NO! I thought this had died…

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

OH NO! I thought this had died..

Oh come on! What was the probability of that happening?

mrsgrips
    Free Member

good point…any of you want to taste my cooking? that should speed the death along…

kimbers

well id like to take 7mth old kimbers jr off road this weekend

either gonna buy a trailer or we have the baby bjorn or a rucksack carrier

will i get struck down if i do it??

ps heres brad pit and angelinas kids……..

chalkstorm
    Free Member

Just bought a babybjorn – and my bike (the campervan bike!) is just like Brad’s…..

beamers

Had a great spin at the weekend with the Beamlet in the Chariot and me pulling her on the Pace.

Did a bit of offroad but as it was uphill I wasn’t going particularly fast. Got a bit of a sweat on though and she slept for most of it.

No one was injured in this adventure and I haven’t been struck by lightning yet.

Viewing 7 posts - 441 through 447 (of 447 total)

The topic ‘Young babies on bikes’ is closed to new replies.