Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Wyre Trail Naming
  • shinsplints

Micks a mincer himself,I've had him. 😉

tim41
    Free Member

You on hols or having a slow patch at work?

At work, wouldn't be on here if on hols!
    Not slow either, just dipping in and out of the forum as it's a subject I actually know something about, etc.

sp
    Free Member

<Waves hello> tim41, votchy, shinsplints.

The iconic Mr Arms is back in the country – Be afraid, be very afraid 😉

votchy
    Free Member

sp – do I know you?

Nowt to be afraid of, he won't be riding that much as Sue will have the car and I can't give him a lift 😉

MrTall
    Free Member

Bugger, does that mean that i'll have to drive him now instead of you?

Hurry up and get better!!

My new bike should be up and running by the time you're back on the trails, i'm not taking it to the Wyre though as i don't want to get it muddy…. 😉

MicArms

Yeah I'm back in the country with a tan to die for!! Unfortunately on cover month in August so all over the place, but am free Monday to thursday next week and the 16th Sunday.
    Rides will be a bit muted in pace due to 2 weeks of **** all exercise and eating/ drinkin for 5 people.

Votchy, SP is Steve (only ride int he summer) Parsons…

votchy
    Free Member

Yeah I'm back in the country with a tan to die for!!

Slightly darker than transparent then 😆 Will give you a shout later about tomorrow night in case you fancy a few sherberts 😀

Waves back at sp

MrTall, which clown bike have you gone for?

tim41
    Free Member

Mick, sounds like sunday 16th is good for some mincing then. Be in touch next week.

sp
    Free Member

SP is Steve (only ride int he summer) Parsons…

Whats wrong with that???

evil-ed
    Free Member

Has everyone noticed the drop at the end of the camber run is on the single track video (messing about on bikes) on vimeo? Is it any of you?

rOcKeTdOg

drop isn't there now though, someone knicked the log!

evil-ed
    Free Member

No the rocky one on the left just as you finish the "camber run" its called "Jim Rockford" or the "Rocky Drop Off" depending on riding group

jamie01
    Free Member

ha ha jim rockford. went down it last night. i think the stream at the bottom has got deeper! i took screws last night but forgot my cordless so couldn't finish the ladder drop 🙂

evil-ed
    Free Member

At least you didn't forget the bike this time! I had a quick look on monday night its all starting to look pretty good up there

evil-ed
    Free Member

jamie01
    Free Member

did the dark side last night cant believe how dry it was compared to the rest of the forest

eviljim
    Free Member

Oh the dark side…. I love the dark side. But we seem to be loosing a few trails this year what happened to the chicken run!!!
    any new trail found this year?

backhander
    Free Member

Slutbanger is as good a name as any for a trail.

Houns

Don't forget Dog Kennels and the White Chair

shinsplints

Doesnt anyone **** care that I have now been in the woods for 48 hrs & no ones come to find me ??? !!!!!!!
    Michael of Arms – Monday night post holiday bimble ?

votchy
    Free Member

Si – to be honest mate, couldn't give 2 hoots 😯

pstokes99
    Free Member

I care, really I do – unfortunately not quite enough to get off my @rse to make a special journey to come and look for you. Might be over that way on 19th if you can just hang on a bit longer.

Pezzers
    Free Member

Reading this thread brings back memories I used to ride the Wyre a few of years ago Mr Arms was riding an on-one (I think) and myself and a few others riding santa cruz superlights. Got a little lost myself (roadbikes, kids and living in Ireland for a time) would love to get back out on the Wyre. Is there still a Sunday morning 10am run from the cafe?

renton
    Free Member

i think its 10am at the duke pub !!

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Wyre Trail Naming’ is closed to new replies.