Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Which forks – SID Team or Fox F100RL
  • daveb
    Free Member

I have two sets of forks available to put onto my 09 Giant Anthem X frame. Both are 100mm, the FOX are a bit newer. The bike is mainly used for events such as the 10@KT, Ben, Keilder 100, Puffer etc. Which forks do you think give the best performance and need the least amount of care?

RS SID Team (09) or FOX F100RL (10)

Thanks

danlurinsky
    Free Member

i’ve had both. i had SID teams on an anthem and i have a set of fox 100’s on my orange r8, and much prefer the fox’s.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

30% off 2011 Rockshox at Evans online at the mo. That made the decision for me. Get ’em while they’re hot, they’re lovely!
    Sorry, slow day at work

chrisjnr
    Free Member

I would also say the Rockshox, purely because they are better value than the Fox, for fear of then contradicitng myself, i would buy the Fox’s because if I am not mistaken, they cost about the same and when youre conversing with your mates, you can say youve got FOXES! And its the feel good factor everyone wants 😀

daveb
    Free Member

I already have both sets of forks so price isnt an issue. Thinking I might go with the Fox just for a change but am not sure about the performance difference.

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

I have both on two different bikes, got to say the foxes work better for me.

daveb
    Free Member

ok, thanks. Will prob go with the Fox forks.

Pukeko
    Free Member

I’m running the Fox’s on my Anthem and prefer over Rock Shox…

sefton
    Free Member

fox graphics are gay, but the f100 is supposed to be very good

flyingmonkeycorps

Why not try both and see which you like best?

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

If you have both forks available and the cost isn’t an issue, Fox.

uwe-r
    Free Member

Which way round do you intend to fit them?

Dougal
    Free Member

Have ’09 SID on one bike (raced for last two years), and ’11 Fox on the other bike. No competition, the Fox is a far better performing, you actually have to get used to a fork that works smoothly through it’s entire stroke.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Which forks – SID Team or Fox F100RL’ is closed to new replies.