Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Where can i buy a secondhand smartphone
  • ir_bandito
    Free Member

Related to this:
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/wtd-cheap-smartphone

When I started looking, I thought there’d be a market full of 2-year old “undesirable” phones. It seems even ebay is awash with people snapping up used phones so there’s very little below £50.

I don’t even care if it works properly, I just want to use it as an android powered GPS.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Dodgy place just down the road from Bratford Interchange station.

speaker2animals

“I don’t even care if it works properly, I just want to use it as an android powered GPS.” Do you care if the GPS works properly?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ir_bandito
    Free Member

I’ll be more specific: I want the GPS receiver to work, and the OS, with the ability to install android Apps (MMTracker to be precise)

Don’t care about camera/microphone/speaker etc.

speaker2animals

Yes I realised after my last post our main town (Hanley) has plenty of shops selling “pre-loved” (I assume someone loved them until they were nicked) phones. But having said that I have looked in a couple of windows and they do seem like pretty high prices. IMHO

Cougar

Orange San Francisco, sir?

midlifecrashes

Samsung Galaxy Europa are only forty quid, new.

Cougar

There’s probably a reason for that.

sam_underhill

I could sell you a used HTC Desire if that’s any help. But I would want more than £50 for it.

stuartm555
    Free Member

I have an old HTC Hero which I’ve never got around to selling … don’t have a clue how much its worth though but £50 seems ok. It’s even got MM Tracker and loads of maps on it but I guess I should wipe it before selling! Email me if interested

SammyC
    Free Member

White HTC hero for sale, £50 posted. Email in profile.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

cheers chaps. Hero sounds promising. How accurate is the GPS using MMTRacker?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Where can i buy a secondhand smartphone’ is closed to new replies.