Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Where are all the lapierres?
  • tommy19
    Free Member

I seem to be chasing my self around in circles at the moment trying to get my hands on a 2012 lapierre zesty 314, does anybody know of anyone that has stock of them, in particular a large?

i have called numerous bike shops and none seem to have any in stock, the closest i have got is a bike shop have one large lapierre x-flow 412 in stock that they have put aside until Saturday for me. otherwise i will have to wait until the end of may and i don’t really want to do that.

can anyone suggest a good alternative?

steezysix
    Free Member

YT Wicked? Basically a Zesty but better value and 10mm more travel.

tomhoward

Boneshakers in Harrogate usually have a pretty big stock level, give them a ring? No idea if they do mail order though.

GlennG
    Free Member

Transition covert (2 mates have them and rate them)
    Devinci Dixon (got one and it’s superb)

tommy19
    Free Member

sorry i failed to mention that i need some thing i can get on finance, does any body have any experience of the x-flow?

derekrides
    Free Member

+1 for Transition Covert and these people do them, they had a thread on here a while back.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Nirvana Cycles certainly did have one in a medium (514 in window now). Also have Covert and Tracer 2 frames.

therag
    Free Member

Not sure if it’s a 314 or not but saw a zesty in the bicycle doctors window yesterday in Porth s.Wales.
    Black & green ??? V nice
    I can recommend them as it’s my lbs & I got my zesty off them in 2010

tommy19
    Free Member

the black and green model is the 514 and is a tad to dear for me but cheers anyway.

therag
    Free Member

I bought a 314 off them, then ended up selling it and getting a 514 instead of upgrading 🙂

tommy19
    Free Member

I don’t think bike doctor offer finance

xcentric
    Free Member

http://welovemountains.com/lapierre-zesty-314-2012
    (28 day delivery)
    or they have a 514 available now, and offer up to 36 months interest free credit.

I don’t work for them and didn’t buy from them in the end, but they were great and helpful on the phone numerous times when i was close to buying a 514/714, and offered me a great deal on a 914 too…..

Do try to negotiate down from full retail though 🙂

tommy19
    Free Member

Il give them a bell tomorrow
    Cheers

rewski
    Free Member

Try hotlines direct, I had the same trouble back in 2010. Managed to track down a 514 at nirvana cycles in dorking.

adam82
    Free Member

Tommy19 yup can have my 2011 zesty for 1850-only 4 month old!,,,
    Better colours than the 2012!

mboy
    Free Member

Worcester Cycle Centre had a Zesty 314 in stock the other day, and my friend bought one from there only a couple of weeks ago.

tommy19
    Free Member

@adam82 thanks for the offer but I doubt you offer finance 😆

tommy19
    Free Member

I will probably end up getting the x-flow as from what I have read it will probably be more suited to my riding and I can get the price down a bit s the bike shop will price match, has anyone got one or at lest tried one?

maxtorque

Absolutely no use to the OP, but i’ve had my 2012 714 since Dec…….

BTW, it’s terrific 😉

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Bikeactive had a 50cm Zesty 314 in stock.

tommy19
    Free Member

Are you sure job nob?

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Well – this was Tuesday, but yes, they did indeed.

therag
    Free Member

Bicycle docs do finance

Sancho
    Free Member

Well the Zesty 314 has been sold out at Hotlines since January.
    there are some still arriving which were ordered pre-season, but thats it.
    We’re still waiting for our large which was ordered pre-season.

I think May is the next/last delivery.

guiseleygallon
    Free Member

… Not just me having problems finding a bike. I’m finding similar supply issues with Trek, Spesh too name but two.

M6TTF
    Free Member

bumped into a lad on a 514 on sunday, he was after a 314 but couldnt get one for love or money, so a local shop did him a belting deal on a 514 instead

theflatboy
    Free Member

the pic above is a powerful reminder about the scourge of mudguards on nice bikes, by the way.

tracknicko
    Free Member

it is indeed a minging bike that.

goppingly ugly im afraid.

trying to be stealth in the black/black guise, but then too many red bits

and those guards? oof.

neninja
    Free Member

It might be worth seeing if Infinity Cycles in Durham have any left as they’ve started selling them this year.
    http://infinity-cycles.co.uk/

Also try Red Ape in Bishop Auckland. Gavin’s switched to selling Mondraker and did have some Lapierres still in stock, not sure what though.

petehotlineseurope
    Free Member

Hi Folks,

Martin from Hotlines here.

Sorry some of you have had a hard time getting hold of Zesty 314’s. It’s been phenomenally succesful this year hence the short supply from our first drop! There are still a few out there at dealers. I did a demo with Psyclewerx in Bristol last weekend and they still had a 46CM 314 in stock.

We have a small drop of 314’s due in the middle of March and then a larger drop at the end of May. There will be bikes available, I’d recomemnd pre-ordering with your local dealer to make sure you get hold of one. They will arrive, there is real stock and thanks for your patience!

tommy19
    Free Member

Well I have tonight purchased an orange gyro so the search is over thanks for all your help chaps but nowhere had any zestys in stock and I had a good deal on the gyro so went down that route.

rick1001
    Free Member

+1 for welovemountains got a 2012 zesty 314 last week in stock picked it up next day 50% deposit 3 years finance and good service

tommy19
    Free Member

When I contacted them this week they had none left :(, ut as ir said I have the gyro now and I’m well chuffed

skywalker
    Free Member

Don’t buy one from WeloveLapierre, they are a bunch of monkeys.

maxtorque

Surely they should be called “WeLoveBananas” then ????

skywalker
    Free Member

I think they should be called WeLoveTakingYourMoneyAndNotMuchElse

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Where are all the lapierres?’ is closed to new replies.