• This topic has 62 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by devs.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • When in a new relationship is it acceptable to………
  • Bunnyhop

break wind?

Never?
    The first 6 months?
    The first 6 days?
    The first date?
    Or, When uttering those words, ‘I’d love to take you out (parp) sometime, are you free Saturday?’

EvoKnievel
    Free Member

Any time as an alternative to developing crippling cramping pains.

Its not what you do, its the way you do it.

Harry_the_Spider

A bit early in the morning for this. Were you woken by the rumble of thunder?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

LOL!

Crackin’ start to the day!

Toooot!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Oh, whos farting here? The bloke or the burd?

Hairychested
    Free Member

Not when you’re heading there. Don’t want a bite mark, do you?

mysterymurdoch
    Free Member

I’ve never farted in front of a lady… :o)

Pook

if i’m anything to go by, four and a half months.

wwaswas

I tend to wait until we leave the restaurant, but before we get in the car.

johni
    Free Member

A good friend of my wife told he she’d never had a bloke fart when in bed with her. Now either she is very lonley most nights, a heavy sleeper or the blokes in question were adept at the SBD!

In answer to the question, all depends on the other half really.

J

gusamc
    Free Member

FYIish. There is now medical evidence to suggest that the ‘feminine need??’ to not fart is actually bad for you.

In terms of farting or Pro-biotic yoghurts one is clearly cheaper …..

robdob
    Free Member

If the answer is never then I for one am very glad I am married!!!

Don’t know if it’s an Atkin family thing, but…..

PAAAAAAAAARRRRRPP!!

marsdenman
    Free Member

and, at what stage in the relationship is it acceptable to stuff your partners head under the duvet having dropped said bottom burp…….. 😆

robdob
    Free Member

Was this thread started 2 hours ago e.g. 6.30am, as a result of aforementioned tootage?

Was one of your rumbles in the jungle the start of a heated argument bunnyhop?

If so, we need more detail! 😀

robdob
    Free Member

RIBBBETY-RIBBBETY-BREEEEEEEEP!!!!

neilforrow

last night I let a real face melter go… hung my ass out the covers, so not to blow it into the wife’s faces… no joy… it was so bad I burst into hysterics…. savage..

we have been together 11 years… but off the back of that… not for much longer…

robdob
    Free Member

Sometimes the smell clings to skin like burst bubblegum. If it’s strong enough to make you think your ass is melting then don’t think the rest of your, or anyone elses in the blast zone, body will come away unscathed. 🙂

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

RIBBBETY-RIBBBETY-BREEEEEEEEP!!!!

Oh, FFS!

PMSL!

Actually crying with tears now.
    😀

roper
    Free Member

Hoe many people fart in their hand and throw it in a face?

robdob
    Free Member

PAAaaaaaaaaahhhhh………..FFFSSSSSTTT!!

robdob
    Free Member

A friend of mine tooted in his hand, sucked it into his mouth then went to another friend and blew it in his face. The smell had not lost any of it’s strength. Simply amazing.

Thankfully there were not any ladies present as I doubt they would have found the funny side of it. 😀

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

You need new ‘friends’
    😉

robdob
    Free Member

He’s coming to the Lakes. You’ve already met and got on well. LOL!

mattrivett
    Free Member

If they have an older brother like mine they wont be surprised! I left it a month, she actually asked me if I ever Fart and if there is anything wrong!!

monkeyfiend
    Free Member

Im sure its not what attracted her to me, but I use to fart infront of my lady before we were courting. I’ve always believed it being better out than in. Now after 10 years of marriage I still have fits of laughter at her reactions especially the duvet ones like neilforrow says.
    However she is still incredibly embarresed the other way round.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

i remember holding it in for the first 6 to 12 months and now all she does is fart! (now 5 years in though) lol

chakaping
    Free Member

I’ve never farted in front of a lady… :o)

…just my wife.

tinker-belle
    Free Member

I’m a bit of an old girl on this one, until you’ve reached the really comfortable stage of a relationship, I’d say there’s never a reason why you can’t excuse yourself and do it in another room, outside etc….

I know it’s natural, but c’mon we really don’t need to smell it.

Oh and as for the head under the duvet stunt… Never funny…

willard

The fiancee and I have been together for a three years now (I think) and I try and _never_ fart in the same room as her, or in ear or nose-shot. If I have to, I head to a man friendly fart safe zone (one of two bogs) and let rip there. That is acceptable. So is outside if there’s a breeze, I am quiet and I can blame it on the dog.

Speaking of the dog… Little bugger lets rip just about every time the fiancee makes a fuss of him. I guess he’s just helping me out.

I have to point out at this stage that one of my proudest moments was making my ex-wife retch with a fart one morning. That was not the reason for the divorce I hasten to add.

pk-ripper
    Free Member

It’s always socially acceptable at every stage of the relationship.

Especially if you drop a massive one over dinner on the first date, and the waiter comes over and you say “smell that? She’s a lucky lady…”

falkirk_mark
    Free Member

I remember the kids watching telly one Saturday morning and one girl phoned in to say her dad would fart in the biscuit tin and the offer her friends biscuits(classy on a whole new level)

falkirk_mark
    Free Member

Willard -Speaking of the dog… Little bugger lets rip just about every time the fiancee makes a fuss of him. I guess he’s just helping me out.

Maybe its your fiancee letting one rip as when she makes a fuss of the dog she knows he’ll get the blame

jon1973
    Free Member

Can’t remember who it was, but a man much wiser than I once said;

It’s better to fart and bear the shame
    Than to hold it in and bear the pain.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

You couldn’t be more wrong. I think it’s hillarious when I do it to the missis, and I’m pretty sure her’s are tears of laughter when I dutch oven her…

MrAgreeable

If you do guff in front of someone and they are mortified, you could always try Vic Reeves’ line: “Sorry. What must you think of me? Apart from that I eat well.”

Yardley_Hastings
    Free Member

my good lady seems to accept it as normal behaviour, what she seems to get wound up about is me laughing “like its the first time its ever happened” everytime I manage a particularly fine curtain ripper. I’m 40, should I be making an effort to grow up?
    My 4 year old nephew should turn up in an hour or so, think I’m going to get him to pull my finger when he arrives to set the tone for the next few days 🙂

Farting in a biscuit tin is fantastic

IHN

I’m 34 and I still find farting funny. Sad, a little pathetic, bit oh so true.

Oh it is. It really is.

wwaswas

farting is inherently funny and age is no barrier…it’s about the first thing both of my children ever laughed at.

hora
    Free Member

I once new a stunning natural blonde (intelligent, quirky and ecentric). One morning she let rip a real rolling long one. I automatically stiffened in shock, turned my head wildly and said ‘what the **** was that’?…she replied ‘you’ve been farting literally all night in your sleep so why cant I’? For once, I was speechless.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Sounds prudish but I cant stand people farting, and I dont think its at all funny. Never have, not even as a kid?! In fact I’d say it borders on disrespectful in some senses (certainly to some senses!). I dont want particals of your cr*p inside my head, thanks!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘When in a new relationship is it acceptable to………’ is closed to new replies.