Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Wheelbuilding open day
  • roger-m
    Free Member

I’m running a wheelbuilding open day in Preston on Saturday 31st Jan for the people who purchased my book. Numbers are limitted, please see http://www.wheelpro.co.uk for more details.

Roger

z1ppy

bump…. & any plans to do any more?

scaredypants

can I send you a hub, rim & spokes to demostrate with? 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    roger-m
    Free Member

I’ll see how this one goes. I’m planning for the next update of the book and thought it would be good to meet some of my customers and find out how they found the current version and for me to check over their wheels (in brutally honest detail). It’s a question/answer session with practical bits where necessary and I’ll probably end up building a wheel.

brownpants
    Free Member

hmm, tempted – Roger – I assume it’s ok to bring wheels we’ve built and have had good use since- not just squeeky clean things ?
    Glad to here your back !

roger-m
    Free Member

As long as they were built by yourself using the book’s instruction then any wheel will do (as long as it’s clean).

sheepskinstu
    Free Member

I went to Roger’s open day and it was a great success. We all went away knowing a lot more than when we started. His patient, jocular approach put everyone at ease. I’m surprised more people don’t take him up on his offer as he knows his stuff.

13thfloormonk

Would have loved to, i teach wheelbuilding classes myself, and can build a pretty decent wheel, but can’t help but think there’s so much more i could learn, in fact, i might just buy mr m’s book, what’s it called/where to buy?

druidh
    Free Member

13thfloormonk – Member

Would have loved to, i teach wheelbuilding classes myself, and can build a pretty decent wheel, but can’t help but think there’s so much more i could learn, in fact, i might just buy mr m’s book, what’s it called/where to buy?

http://www.wheelpro.co.uk/wheelbuilding/book.php

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wheelbuilding open day’ is closed to new replies.