Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Whatever happened to Mleh world?
  • twohats
    Free Member

Used to post there quite a bit, then was a lurker for a bit.
    The search results for it now give me a site that sends my anti virus crazy with all sorts of threats of trojan viruses!
    Did the forum get hacked, implode or just die???

jedi

its on version 3

sc-xc

I liked it there. very welcoming and a group of what are clearly good mates on and offline. Must pay a visit again soon.

Jamie
    Free Member
    matt_outandabout

They are still there.

twohats
    Free Member

Anyone got a link?

jedi

[/url]

druidh
    Free Member
    RustySpanner

Not to my taste, but they seem like a group who care about and support each other.

I don’t like what passes for a sense of humour over there, but fair do’s, I’m sure they can’t stand mine either.

RustySpanner

Oh, and your comments about Neil from Superstar and his partner were genuinely disgusting.

samuri
    Free Member

I thought that place was hilarious.
    From what I gathered it was formed when people got annoyed with the policing that got applied to this site.

Wasn’t long before they were enforcing their own rules. Awesome!

rOcKeTdOg

I still hug some of them when I see them

cynic-al
    Free Member

Mleh is teh AWESOMES, only 3 bannings ever.

Rusty who is your 2nd post directed at?

Houns

Mleh has rules?!! 😯

druidh
    Free Member

Houns – Member
    Mleh has rules!!

FTFY

LsD
    Free Member

The only rule on mleh is that one out of every five posted links must be MtSpN™.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i heard that thanks to my baking skills, i’m a wanted man?

druidh
    Free Member

Can you do Lemon Drizzle?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

if i ate a lot of lemons the night before, i don’t see why not…

RustySpanner

Al, second post was directed at those who posted on a couple of threads regarding customer service, or lack of, experienced by several customers of that company.

I don’t care what happened, the comments made on a forum open to the public were just vile.

druidh
    Free Member

Rusty – IIRC, that started when Neil/Fruit/Tangobravo took a rather personal swipe at one of the mleh/STW forum regulars, basically calling her a liar and to be fair, some of the stuff on STW regarding Sierra Cycling was getting a bit tasteless too.

RustySpanner

Druidh, at the time I remember lots of accusations regarding what Neil had or had not done, but little in the way of hard fact to back it up, just the usual barrack room lawyers stirring things up and enjoying the resulting nastiness.

And I don’t remember anyone on the Sierra Cycling thread making the same type of personal, offensive comments regarding the owner or his wife.

I have no connection with Neil btw, but just remember being appalled that a group of adults could conduct themselves in such a way on a public forum.

Of course, that’s just my opinion.

If there were mitigating circumstances, perhaps it would have been better to either have made those public or sought legal redress at the time.

druidh
    Free Member

Rusty – Neil posted his accusations up here on STW, that’s pretty much “made public”. TBH, some of the stuff posted by one particular then mleh/STW regular was a bit over the top. One would hope that, with a bit of maturity, he’d not go down that road again.

RustySpanner

Amen to that.

druidh
    Free Member

😆

We can only hope!

xherbivorex
    Free Member

where is this stuff? i want to lurk and read it!

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Didn’t mr Superstar have a dig at Brant / On One in the guise of a customer, only to be found out from a mobile number in a classified add?

qwerty
    Free Member
Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Whatever happened to Mleh world?’ is closed to new replies.