Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 1,006 total)
  • Well scotland didnt get independance, thread
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

bloodynora – Member
    Ah yes Manchester, you mean the city your sinnfein/ira supporting brethren bombed to smithereens and maimed hundreds, seowhateveryournameis?

Indeed. Your hatred is as hateful as theirs, seowhateveryournameis.

imnotverygood

Ah yes Manchester, you mean the city your sinnfein/ira supporting brethren bombed to smithereens and maimed hundreds, seowhateveryournameis?

that is seriously one of the most dim witted posts I’ve ever seen on here

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

That’s the only legacy that will come from this no vote………….

I think you’ll find that the legacy from the No vote will extend a bit beyond that.

Northwind

Ooh, an idiot-thon. Smashing! You guys know you don’t cancel out right?

seosamh77
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member
    That’s the only legacy that will come from this no vote………….
    I think you’ll find that the legacy from the No vote extends a bit beyond that.

I’m not even gonny argue with ye ernie, I live here. I know what will happen.

seosamh77
    Free Member

bloodynora – Member
    seowhateveryournameis
    CaptainFlashheart – Member
    seowhateveryournameis.

Seosamh = Joseph. Thanks for your input.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

This sectarian stupidity is incredibly alien to many (all?) of us South of the Border, whether it is Union flag waving cretins or gloating slimeballs glorifying P.I.R.A murderers.

ninfan
    Free Member

No it is not. Do you even really need to ask?

I think you’l find that it is, sorry to be the bearer of bad news 😉

Of course, if you want to live in denial about the nationalists WW2’s involvement with the Nazi’s then you might not want to read up on why he was detained under Defence Regulation 18B…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

that is seriously one of the most dim witted posts I’ve ever seen on here

It’s from bloodynora. None of Nora’s posts are anything other than dimwitted.

Junkyard
    Free Member

wait till the booze kicks in

rene59
    Free Member

So ninfan you honesty believe that’s the reason why these thugs are doing nazi salutes tonight (next to the war memorial I may add)?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m not even gonny argue with ye ernie, I live here. I know what will happen.

Well if you insist that the “only” legacy of the No vote will be the revival of the Orange Order then I’m not going to argue with you 🙂

unklehomered
    Free Member

There were some nobbers for Yes before, there were nobbers for no after. there are, short, some nobbers out there. It’s a pity and regrettable, but lets not give them the time of day, and instead move on.

seosamh77
    Free Member

https://vine.co/v/OWPzrhni0Aj

The police aren’t even making any arrests.

You want intimidation, there you go..

Northwind

ninfan – Member

Of course, if you want to live in denial about the nationalists WW2’s involvement with the Nazi’s then you might not want to read up on why he was detained under Defence Regulation 18B…

…and then released without charge, with no evidence ever being produced to support the claims. And considering that he was supposed to have been found with a cache of weapons, it shouldn’t have been very hard to produce some evidence.

But that aside, it’s a disputed piece of ancient history that most people have never even heard of, and which doesn’t have any connection to today’s events. Meanwhile, Rangers fans doing nazi salutes is part of the rich cultural tapestry of everyday glasgow sectarian scumbaggery, whether or not there’s a referendum. Do you have some specific reason to connect the two? If not, the logical conclusion is “some people are shitebags”

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What crime is shown in your link?

You want intimidation, there you go..

Inconclusive at best.

However,

There were some nobbers for Yes before, there were nobbers for no after. there are, short, some nobbers out there. It’s a pity and regrettable, but lets not give them the time of day, and instead move on.

piemonster

I had wondered tbh. Not sure I can pronounce that.

seosamh77
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    What crime is shown in your link?

Erm, theft and intimidation.

You spotted any crime in the second video or do I need to spell that out aswell?

yunki
    Free Member

I’ve been listening to the pretty Weedgie lady that lives on the ground floor ranting away quite uninhibited for much of the evening..

I can’t quite make out what she’s ranting about exactly but it involves a lot of very strong language and she seems very cross..

She’s usually quite mild mannered and cheerful

lemonysam
    Free Member

I’d always read it as you being called Sam H and working in SEO. The reality makes much more sense.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

As a right-wing Tory supporter/member ninfan, I think you’ve got a bit of a nerve bringing up historic connections with unsavory far-right organisations.

Junkyard
    Free Member

its nice to see the Cpt on a political thread
    That is all

Do you have some specific reason to connect the two?

He likes to prod for reactions
    He does not care how daft or ill concieved the prodding is

seosamh77
    Free Member

honestly the contrast is stark, all week folk hanging about George square discussing ways to form a better society. 18 hours after a no vote, rampaging through the streets lashing out at any “nationalist scum” they can find.

The future in scotland is as grim as I can ever remember it.

williamnot
    Free Member

wee neds spoiling for a fight is all it is. its a problem Scotland has irrespective of the referendum. Anyone trying to make any capital on this, political otherwise, is a complete knobjockey

yunki
    Free Member

get the septics in to sort it out with shock and awe before things get out of hand

seosamh77
    Free Member

williamnot – Member
    wee neds spoiling for a fight is all it is. its a problem Scotland has irrespective of the referendum. Anyone trying to make any capital on this, political otherwise, is a complete knobjockey

sweep, sweep.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You need to get a grip on reality seosamh if you think that the future of Scotland is dependent on the behaviour of the Scottish Defence League/Orange Order. Although I’m sure they would be very pleased to hear you say that.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

all week folk hanging about George square discussing ways to form a better society

Of course, the yes campaign was all…

😉

There have been idiots on both sides. Now, that idiocy is fueled by a Friday night in Glasgow, which can never produce a good result.

williamnot
    Free Member

seosamh77 – Member
    williamnot – Member
    sweep, sweep.

my point proven

Junkyard
    Free Member

shame it is not foreign soil or we could just do drone strikes

rene59
    Free Member

The Russians had a drone there earlier 😀

seosamh77
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member
    You need to get a grip on reality seosamh if you think that the future of Scotland is dependent on the behaviour of the Scottish Defence League/Orange Order. Although I’m sure they would be very pleased to hear you say that.

Glasgow will get punished for rejecting the union, add in a resurgent underclass.

You honestly think that will equate to progress?

seosamh77
    Free Member

to change the subject a bit, there’s a perverse optimism here! 😆

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGcb8aY2FR8&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop[/video]

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I think you’re letting the behaviour of sectarian bigots this evening get to you, which is obviously their intention.

seosamh77
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member
    I think you’re letting the behaviour of sectarian bigots this evening get to you, which is obviously their intention.

I hope you’re right.

williamnot
    Free Member

Alex Thomson of Channel 4. A man not known for pulling his punches just tweeted this

Police Scotland describe what happened in c Glasgow tonight as “handbags” – I’d say that’s pretty accurate

some people really need to get a bit of perspective

athgray
    Free Member

You tell us seasamh. Are you letting sectarian bigots get to you?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

And we are 5 mins into the biased BBC news and we haven’t heard anything about the violence. Is the licence fee spent on brushes?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

“For many in Scotland and elsewhere today, there will be strong feelings and contrasting emotions – among family, friends and neighbours.

“That, of course, is the nature of the robust democratic tradition we enjoy in this country. But I have no doubt that these emotions will be tempered by an understanding of the feelings of others.”

Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith. Gawd bless’er

Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 1,006 total)

The topic ‘Well scotland didnt get independance, thread’ is closed to new replies.