Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 194 total)
  • Weightlosstrackworld
  • uwe-r
    Free Member

This year, as every other, I have commited to losing weight.

So who is up for a weekly post of your weight and percentage gain/loss. I’m starting at 13″10 and aiming to lose the 10.
    Heckling and weight based abuse is welcome alongside contributions as above.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

There’s a my fitness pal group singletrack group, somebody knocked a natty graph up a few months ago, can we do that again?

I’ve put seven pounds on over Xmas!

Mantastic
    Free Member

I must have lost 2 stone this morning, hopefully my final Yule tide log

lazybike
    Free Member

I must have lost 2 stone this morning, hopefully my final Yule tide log

Did you have to break it up with a wire coat hanger?

JoeBones
    Free Member

I am now into my third year of Les Mills Group Exercise. Bodypump, Bodycombat, Bodyattack, CXWorx, Bodybalance and now GRIT.

I lost two and a half stone in nine weeks. For me its a way of life, I love it!.

The ‘fat’ pic is with the lovely Pamela Ballantine from UTV at the 1020 Snow Patrol concert and the ‘thin’ one is with my nephew, Harry after a gym session.

Before and after pics.

JoeBones
    Free Member

And in the spirit of the thread I was 15st 2lbs and got down to 12st 2lbs.

Currently 13st 0lbs after a bit of indulgence but will have it back to normal by end of Jan.

Kato

PC. Long time no see! Looking in fine shape fella

JoeBones
    Free Member

Cheers buddy!

fizzicist
    Free Member

Was 5’10” and 97Kg (lots). Have been down to 74kgs, this morning I weighed in at 80kgs.

I’ve promised myself a 29er if I can get down to sub 75kgs.

I’d really like to do Kielder on a FS29er this year so, July deadline.

Lets go!

rOcKeTdOg

if you’re on twitter #flabloss and i’m @_rocketdog_ had quite a few people following it for motivation. i’ve lost 2st in 4 months and i lost 1/2lb over xmas 8)

LeeW

Great efforts Joe, not sure your physique is ready for the latex sleeve less T shirt yet though. 😀

uwe-r
    Free Member

I will be wearing lycra in front of work colleagues in may so game on.

butcher

I’ve just got in the bath and braved the scales. Crikey. Wish I hadn’t now. Might be joining this thread…

pingu66
    Free Member

I will partake as to working far too hard last year and little biking I am now a fat xxxx. I will weigh in over the weekend and start Monday probably looking at dropping 2 stone probably by end of March osh for hols in May.

franksinatra

I’m in! 5 11 and currently around 97kg (not exact)

Want to be sub Sub 90kg by May and more determined than ever.

I just made a cheesecake for a lunch at a mates tomorrow and haven’t even tasted any of it!

marko75
    Free Member

Can I join?….. just weighed myself this morning after realising that trouser sizes are going up even though I have bought ‘stretchy waistbands! – now 93.5kg (14.7stone) and 6ft…..would love to drop below 85kgs but will aim for 87.5 first.

Bike prepped for my first commute tomorrow (a whole 3 miles!)……

A pressie of a 29er sounds lovely – great idea!

Good luck chaps and chapesses!

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Sat here eating left over new year food, drinking left over new year beer… I really need this 🙂

JoeBones
    Free Member

Great efforts Joe, not sure your physique is ready for the latex sleeve less T shirt yet though.

Thanks 🙂

fourbanger
    Free Member

Pre Christmas weight: 83kg

Post NYE weigh in: 87.7kg

Goal weight: 80kg

MoreCashThanDash

I’m in – 5’10”, 13 stone, want to be 12 by 25th April….

thegreatape
    Free Member

Go on then…

18st 10lb this morning, and 45″ round the tummy.

No specific target 🙂

stevewhyte
    Free Member

We need some sort of stw graph.

How do we do that on a forum?

bramblerash
    Free Member

I’m in, 16st 2lb today will be very happy if i can get below 14st

totalshell

fat blokes united.. 5’10” and 105kg looking to lose enough so i can run a fell race in august..

pingu66
    Free Member

If we do a graph we have to remember its not a contest. A simple excel spreadsheet graph or two posted once a week.

If we do it how do we want to graph it as a percentage against start weight, some fatties like me will lose more than those just wanting t shave say half a stone. Do we just line everyone up an hopefully all the lines point down instead of up as we start to lose weight?

uwe-r
    Free Member

Some form of online excel file, is that doable?

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I’m 6’5″
    16st 11 yesterday. I did start out over 18st, and was down to 16st 3 before Christmas.

I’m hoping to get below 15st 7

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Pie chart.

You’ll have to stop yourselves from eating it though!

bigG
    Free Member

Bunch of lightweights, suffice to say I’m not revealing my weight but I’m certainly the heaviest of all those signed up so far.

Count me in. Plan is to shed 5stone this year in prep for LEJOG in 2014

paulosoxo
    Free Member
    ton

bigG……it is achievable mate, when i have reached my goal hopefully by march 1st i will have lost 6 stone.

Jamie
    Free Member

Pie chart.
    You’ll have to stop yourselves from eating it though!

transapp
    Free Member

I’m in, will weigh myself tomorrow morning, but if guess the wring side if 14st. Would like to dip under 13 before t shirt season is upon us.
    Scarily, my racing weight used to be 11st 4lb…

kinda666
    Free Member

I’m in too, 5ft 8 and 16st 12lb this morning, was down to 15st 7 after Idaving up to last xmas but appear to have put all my weight back on again…

pingu66
    Free Member

If the graph in the above link is ok I can do that unless someone else really wants to volunteer?

drifting_james
    Free Member

Im in too. 1st weigh in today has not pleased me @ 208lbs

🙁

transapp
    Free Member

Well as suspected, it’s 14st dead. I’m 6ft tall and would like to drop to sub 13st. No scientific reason why, but I know there’s a couple of pairs of jeans and a hugo boss suit that’d fit a lot better if I did!

Earl
    Free Member

put on 4kg in 4 weeks. Whatevers’ going…. I’m in

captaincarbon
    Free Member

Im in, 15st12, promised myself i would get back to 12.04 in July! 😐

mightymule
    Free Member

Think I’d better join.

The bathroom scales are (perhaps fortunately) out of order, but last doctor’s weigh in was around the 11 stone mark, which sucked.

Also, while getting (begrudgingly – see CBA thread) dressed up in NYE party finest I couldn’t help but notice that the ensemble was significantly snugger than I remembered it to be 😳

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 194 total)

The topic ‘Weightlosstrackworld’ is closed to new replies.