Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 194 total)
  • Weightlosstrackworld
  • SamB
    Free Member

I’ve put on 2kg over Christmas, so now up to 83kg at 5’10”. I’ve got an Ironman in October, so aiming to get down to a race weight around 75kg.

I’m in with the weight loss program! Kickstarting it this month with an alcohol-free January and hopefully a whole raft of swimming/running/cycling 🙂

weeksy

I’m back on the Horizon plan after 2 weeks of Xmas indulgence, possibly even 3 weeks i think lol. It’s amazing how quickly time passes when you’re eating whatever you like every single day.

So today i’m on a 600cal max day… I’m tempted to carry it on tomorrow as well as i’ve normally started on a Mon or at the very latest a Tues.

rOcKeTdOg

600 calories?? Thats just one main meal! I’ve lost 2st with a max of 1600 calories a day.

weeksy

Have a look on my profile fella, it’s a long old thread based upon BBC1’s Horizon programme.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

In

94.5kg, might be up a smidge over christmas but not much, giving up sugar and starch for January (CBA with the full on iDave/4HB diet), if the result is under 90kg I’ll stick with it, if it’s not then I’ll make it a bit more serious and cut out dairy etc.

Targeting 78kg, as that was my ‘raceing weight’ for sailing when I was 16, I suspect for cycling the weight would be lower, but I’d rather avoid the trainspotting look. That and 80kg would mean I’d have lost the weight of my Pitch!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Some form of online excel file, is that doable?

http://www.editgrid.com/

Anyone want to set one up?

rOcKeTdOg

Never thought about it like that, i’ve lost the weight of a mid range xc bike 🙂 just a pair of DH forks to go

geordiemick00
    Free Member

I’m aiming to lose 2.5 stone by MAY for charity, feel free to have a look at my blog or if you’re a gentleman and would like to donate you can do so HERE 😆

irc

I am expecting to lose around 2 stone over 8 weeks from mid March. I’m starting from a higher weight than most though. 6ft2 and 16 1/2 stone.

No diet plan. Going on tour and based on previous experience I’ll lose something around 3lb per week.

Riding for 5 or 6 hours a day, eating less cheese and chocolate, otherwise eating as much as I want. Drinking either plain water or diet drinks.

jimster
    Free Member

Weighed myself yesterday not good – 5ft 10in. and 194lbs would like to loose 26 lbs, but realistically 16 would be nice.

So new regime, smaller portions, no late meals,no chocolate/cakes, and cut right back on the booze – get back into swimming 3 times a week, kettlebell training and hitting the hills every week,.

scaled
    Free Member

Feeling like a bit of a charlatan but put on 9 pounds over christmas :$

6’2″ and 12st 9 now.

Should be back to 12st by the end of Jan though with cutting out the booze and getting a turbo trainer.

The new trails at Phillips park are pretty much just hill reps with a bit of fun thrown in too 😀

Smudger666

Big breath…..

Hi, my name is Smudger and I’m a bit of a Porker.

There, said it! Currently 5’9″ and 16st 4lb. Ideal weight for my height is 12 7. Not sure if I can get that low but aiming for 14st and fitness!

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

i guess i should be in as well.

13st2 a few days before xmas, nearly 2 weeks of indulgence and up a bit now.

just entered a tri, mid april, so want to get down to … deep breath… 11.5st.

but to put that in perspective, about 3 years ago at this time i tipped the scales at 16st10. lowest i’ve gotten down to since is 12st5 but always seem to burn out end august, drink too much and slack off the diet, and put on at least a stone by xmas. this year though i caught the autumn slump and am starting from a much better point, xmas week excepted, plus i’ve never had an early year goal like the tri.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

STW Fat Club 2013 is open for business.

I’ve checked and it should be accessible/editable to anyone, if anyone want’s to export it to excel and make some pretty graphs knock yourself out.

http://www.editgrid.com/user/thisisnotaspoon/STW_Fat_Club

mightymule
    Free Member

Can’t use that – I only work in old money!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Done, thank you. I assume column B is height?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Can’t use that – I only work in old money!

1kg = 2.2lb
    14lb = 1stone

2.54cm = 1 inch (6ft is 1.83m)

I considdered using old money but that seemed like a faff.

Done, thank you. I assume column B is height?

That’s what it says 🙂

It’s user editable and anyone cans ee it, so if a colum heading for ‘bank details’ appears then ignore it!

mightymule
    Free Member

Guess I’d better get a new battery for the scales then.

I suspect that getting on them is going to smart a bit 😐

damo2576
    Free Member

Great, can I join?
    180cm
    74kg post Christmas and some time off, want to get back down to 70.5kg.

thegreatape
    Free Member

That’s what it says

That’s what it says now 😀

derek_starship
    Free Member

Please can I join?

98kg. 1.75m.

Would like to get to 85kg by end of Feb.

Thank you!

benslow
    Free Member

I’m in / on .

118 kgs/ 1.9m

Its all gotta go !

sparkyspice
    Free Member

I’m in!
    5′ 10 and 14st 13lbs
    Or 178cm and 94.8kg
    I’ve just got the Myfitnesspal App and I’m shocked at how many calories I was previously ingesting… The only reason I’m not heavier is that I exercise lots…
    Smaller portions for me and less booze will be the way forward and 12st 7lbs (79.4kg) is the goal.
    It’s always been my aim to be te fittest I’ve ever been at 40. 56 weeks to go…

weeksy

Jeeeez i’m peckish !!!

fizzicist
    Free Member

26 miles today.

Eaten no snackycakes. Drunk no booze.

Bored, hungry and snapped a spoke so am facing a 26 mile road ride on a 160mm FS weapon….

wurzelcube
    Free Member

I’m in… Please!

6ft 1 and 14 stone 3; target is 13 stone

mightymule
    Free Member

Tonight I have been experimenting with a new and novel food, it’s called “salad”.

fizzicist
    Free Member

Is that the decorative stuff served next to burgers?

Never knew it was edible.

ton

a few tips, cos i am a expert now.

to burn fat, eat fat.
    salad is a complete waste of time, eat raw veg.
    protein breakfast for the win……learn to like eggs in any guise.

😀

stavromuller
    Free Member

Please Mr. spoon what are columns E,F,G & H for?

killwillforchips
    Free Member

Me too.

6’5″ – 128kgs.

Look fellow fattys, crash dieting is a waste of time. It won’t stay off, yes keep an eye on calories but also food types just as important. Brown rice not White might appear higher in calories at first but White rice converts into a peak of blood sugar and then a crash leaving you feeling hungry 30 mins later.

Green tea is my super diet secret I pass on to you. Definatly do not use fat burners or fad crash diets. Exercise using weights and cv and loose it slowly or it will just blob right back on again.
    Also steroids work but mess your liver and heart up!

hitman
    Free Member

14 stone – aiming for 10 1/2 stone

iBaa
    Free Member

One more here!

6’1″ & 16.5 on the 1st of Jan. Looking to get back to 13.5 by April.

Edric64
    Free Member

6FT 4″ here and 16st 3 ,would like to get under 15st .Even though in my 30s I was timetrialling at 13st 6

pingu66
    Free Member

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Looks like we need a plan “B” if that happens half way through!

wurzelcube
    Free Member

What is considered a good healthy breakfast that contributes to weight loss? My perception of healthy is 3 weetabix with chopped banana in lieu of sugar and semi skimmed milk, would I be better off with porridge?

zilog6128

Bacon (or smoked salmon) and eggs rather than processed crap out of a packet.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Special K surely?

The Red Berries edition is probably extra healthy aswell.

pingu66
    Free Member

Alpen for me, love the stuff could live off it, but beer and bacon and egg on toast is my downfall. I will probably get sick of Alpen though so I will supplement it with scrambled egg on brown toast. May even throw in some smoked salmon but that’s a bit decadent for me!

weeksy

I weighed out 40gr of cereal yesterday, that’s about the recommended portion… you’ll be astounded how little 40gr is !!! i could fit it on 3 spoonfulls.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 194 total)

The topic ‘Weightlosstrackworld’ is closed to new replies.