Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • warranty claim longest wait ?
  • taxi25
    Free Member

The s/arm on my Lapierre x-control snapped in May 🙁 But at long last a new shiney updated one arrived today 😀 this isn’t a rant, by chance Formby Cycles were able to loan me a s/hand s/arm to keep me riding. So big thumbs up to them, but poor show Lapierre I could have missed a summers riding waiting on you.
    Five months, is that a record ?

z1ppy

That really ain’t great is it, you’d have missed all this summer riding, if left to Lapierre.

My only warrenty experience have been with Marin/ATB and have been very good*

*other than C’dale saying I didn’t have a warrenty claim, and though my reciept has clearly stamped at the top of the page “life time warrenty”, it’s out of warrenty again according to c’dale.

devs
    Free Member

Santa Cruz sorted me out really quickly even though I wasn’t the original owner and the frame was out of warranty. Just so you know like 🙂

boxfish
    Free Member

Not longest, but shortest maybe.
    Kinesis Decade Virsa frame developed a crack in the seat tube.
    Bike stripped down and returned to retailer on Thursday.
    Replacement arrived on Friday.
    Built up on Saturday.
    Back riding on Sunday.
    8)

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Just had a replacement commencal meta 5 turn up today after my broken one was returned to them in May also, I had in the meantime bought a new frame anyhow as the old one was out of warranty, a twist of fate however saw the broken one disappear in transit back to me so Madison and Commencal supplied a brand new one as a gesture of goodwill, result!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘warranty claim longest wait ?’ is closed to new replies.