Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Vosges trip
  • MSP

Is there someone who posts on here who is based in the Vosges? (I seem to have a faint recollection of that being the case.

I am after some advice on a long distance trip through the area.

nordofjura
    Free Member

Ask Ash (yes, the Trans Provence Ash). Wait for him to pop up here or try to contact him via his website. I used to ride with him here in Basel and I recall him doing guiding on a regular basis in the Vosges. As a bike guide he migth give you some advice on this.

ash

Hello.
    How many days are you looking at MSP?

MSP

Hi

OK, what I was looking at was bikepacking from north to south. I am in Germany, so would probably catch the train to Pirmasens just on the German side of the border, and cycle across, then hopefully end somewhere, where I could also cross the border and find a train station.

I will have 9 days to fit it all into, which should really give me at couple of days to spare.

Are there any established trails that I should look at? I found a route on German site, but suspect it might be a lot of fireroad bashing.

thanks

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I’m going to lurk here and watch (no changes there then) – myself and the better half are coming through with bikes at the end of July.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Vosges trip’ is closed to new replies.