Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Veho Muvi Cam not working..
  • craig1975
    Free Member

my Muvi cam has stopped working.. wondering if any one on here could help…

Ive not used it in months.. i tried to fire it up today and all i get is the blue light… It wont start to record.. tried using the vox feature and giving it a full charge.. also tried different cards but nothing seems to work.. red light comes on when i plug it into the computer.. the computer sees the card ok, it just wont record.. ive tried looking around the net but couldn’t find any thing… its an original one from tesco… any buddy got any ideas ???

craig1975
    Free Member

Any one ?

iain1775
    Free Member

same happened to mine after I used it and filled up the SD Card
    Also lost all info and corrupted the card
    Emailed Veho – no use “Yes its broken, return it to where you purchased it from for replacement”
    Had ordered off internet and collected in store, couldnt find receipt or confirmation of order email, Tesco not interested in refunding me

So Im afraid mate, its probably fubarred

project
    Free Member

reformat the card put into an ordinary camera and use that to reformat, worked for me,

DickBarton

Has the card somehow managed to become write-protected?

craig1975
    Free Member

i fear the worst… i think it’s fecked

Ive tried three different cards.. all work fine in other cameras.. i formated them too…

i opened the cam up yesterday and disconnected the battery, in the hope that would reset the camera.. but made no difference 🙁

iain1775
    Free Member

yeah mine too, tested several cards which all worked fine in other cameras and in a friends Muvi but made no difference

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Veho Muvi Cam not working..’ is closed to new replies.