Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Veggie Friendly MTB shoes
  • juan
    Free Member

Works both ways. Most meat-eaters (aka murderers) haven't a clue about cooking for veggies.

WOW what a tolerant and very informative comment… Are you herbivorex's friend by any chance?
    Back to the op. Most summer cycling shoes will be petrol based. Sole is usually stiff nylon, upper will be nylon mesh. Stitching is nylon too. As for the rest of the shoes, the insole will be card board. The toes/heels area will be synthetic leather. And glue is very likely to be petrol based too.

juan
    Free Member

EDIT double post

Junkyard
    Free Member

dufresneorama – Member
    Vegans/Veggies have no sense of humour then?

Yee we can do humour only with a sense of moral superiority 😉

Helios
    Free Member

Yee we can do humour only with an erroneous sense of moral superiority

Fixed that for you…

ctznsmith
    Free Member

none of the 5-10 shoes are veggie/vegan i emailed them and asked. I think those shimano shoes for flat pedals with the vibram sold have synthetic uppers but don't know about the glue.

grahamb
    Free Member

Whenever i've bought Vegetarian Shoe's cross-train type shoes they've fallen apart pretty quickly compared to shoes specifically made for walking etc. Not sure i'd want to be using them for riding (apart from the fact they do indeed look gopping).

Their Doc Marten lookalikes are great though. I use them for day to day office wear & they last for years.

dufresneorama
    Free Member

A little something for everyone:

Junkyard – Member
    probably will find them but not found an SPD version does anyone know of any?

I use North Wave Lizzard shoes. They're vegan.

higgo
    Free Member

As an ex-veggie I'm pretty well-versed in all the arguments, both for and against.
    Or, at least, I thought I was until I saw this…

take into consideration the 9/10ths of an animal's bodyweight that goes up in heat whilst it's alive

Some sort of fissile sheep?

tomdebruin
    Free Member

Etnies do a range of vegan friendly shoes, http://etnies.com/shop/vegan/

Check out the Chrome, they look like they'll appreciate some flat pedal action.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Veggie Friendly MTB shoes’ is closed to new replies.