Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Today's snowy ride
  • Jamze

Apologies for yet more snow pics, but it was just such a perfect ride this afternoon…

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

😀

valleydaddy
    Free Member

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 😆

Moonhead
    Free Member

Some really nice pic’s there, looks like a great place to ride too.

What camera are you using? I’m hoping it’s a compact….. I’ve been looking for a compact to take out on rides as taking a DSLR is a pain and expensive to wreck if I decide to take a really close look at a trail….

firestarter
    Free Member

crappy phone pic im afraid and it was starting to get dark. i miss judged the time id be out and spent 2 hours in darkness ;-( fun til it went black lol the bike stood up by itself which i was quite impressed with

Jamze

Yes, a compact. Nothing special, an ageing Nikon Coolpix P1, which is 8 megapixels I think. It’s takes an age to start up and take a pic. Recently found it at the bottom of the cupboard, so started taking it out on rides again. Keep my DSLR for special occasions 🙂

Anna-B
    Free Member

Trailrakers! Don’t they make fantastic snow tyres? I found that out yesterday – never thought I’d be able to recognise tyres from a photo… Lovely pics.

scraprider
    Free Member

dont apoligize mate , stunning pics nice one.

Jamze

Well spotted! I put them on a couple of weeks ago for a wet South Downs group ride, and they’re pretty good in the snow. Will prob leave them on now. Only had to get off and walk once – on a silly-steep climb that is touch and go at the best of times.

Taff
    Free Member

Very nice. Hoping the snow won’t all disappear into a slushy mush with the rain that’s forecast for Hampshire.

Loving the photos

Danger-Mouse
    Free Member

Great pics 8)

kennyp
    Free Member

Nice pics.

Jamze

Taff, yeah, we’re not too far from you, and the thaw has started today. Supposed to be cold again tomorrow though, so Christmas shopping today and biking tomorrow for me.

Looking through that camera and found this. Takes pretty decent pics. This was a hoar frost on a Cannock Chase ride years back (2005 according to the camera).

dom_k
    Free Member

Couple of pics from my ride out today

coastkid
    Free Member

Some lovely pics there 😮
    had a great snowride today too…great fun…

full story here…

Russell96

Great fun out in the Clwyds today

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Today's snowy ride’ is closed to new replies.