Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • those in frame bags from epic..
  • pjbarton
    Free Member

so, advice please.

there’s another usa company, starts with ‘c’ i think – but are there any uk companies doing similar bespoke bags?.. and how much are those epic ones approx.?

pjbarton
    Free Member

(is it rude to force you topic back to the top?)

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

they’re quite pricey. A friend recently contact them to find out.

momentum
    Free Member

Cascade designs are the other US company I think. I haven’t heard of any UK companies though. Maybe get happy with a sewing machine?

BigDummy
    Free Member

I think you’re thinking of Carousel Design Works.

dRjOn

carousel design works and epic designs alaska both make super high quality bags, with osme standard designs or custom. i have 4 epic designs bags, 2 for racks, they sit on top and sinch down dry bags, and a handlebar system and a sea bag that may end up in the next issue…keep your eyes peeled

the handlebar system was $75, the seat bag $110. quality is excellent.

miketually
    Free Member

Both makes of bags look superb. If I was looking at doing any touring, I’d get a bike-worth.

Shame the exchange rate has tanked, isn’t it?

coastkid
    Free Member

have epic designs bags,superb fit,waterproof,well finished and thoughtfull interior and tough as,rated the best by alaskan bikers £180 including import duty is alot until you try go offroad touting with panniers then again with a frame bag,never looked back

Singlespeedpunk
    Free Member

I have a Carosel frame bag from Jeff for the Solitude and might get a bar system and seat bag from Eric at Epic.

Pretty good bits of kit for light weight trips and even normal biking as you can take 2 bottles and extra kit with no camelbak 🙂

SSP

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘those in frame bags from epic..’ is closed to new replies.