Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • This must be the 2012 Cannondale Flash
  • King-ocelot
    Free Member

Oh my…

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Plenty of bids….

Rickos
    Free Member

…from idiots!

Garry_Lager

Laughing here.

Anyone know what bike it really is?

rockhopper70

how do you get away with this????? are we obliged to report this to ebay????

King-ocelot
    Free Member

The extra weld by the rear mech is a clue.

starsh78
    Free Member

Looks like its been welded at the chain stay

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

e bay will do nothing – I have reported dodgy stuff to them before and they just say “prove it and then contact your local police…”

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

The frame doesn’t look all that bad actually. I think personally it could possibly be a Raleigh from about 2001ish. My mate’s got one, and the dropouts and chainstay bridge section look very familiar.

Wasn’t a bad bike. Came with Alivio and Deore bits. Kind of Hardrock sort of level bike.

Looks like some poor sod will get fleeced mind. Not worth the £185 it’s currently at.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Looks like its been welded at the chain stay

If it is the same frame as I think it is, that’s actually how it’s made. Chainstay welded onto a machined section.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I can be certain as I’m viewing on my phone and it’s not too clear but it looks like it doesn’t have QR on anything.

dogbert
    Free Member

My favourite bit on the bike is how the old blue decals are poking out from underneath the new ones (see the top tube)

It’s a shame really that some idiot that knows nothing about bikes will buy that thinking its a Cannondale

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Plenty of length on a few of the cables. I feel sorry for anyone buying it that thinks it’s real, the seller needs reporting.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

It’s vanished, wonder if someone told him.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Oh dear…

The folks bidding on this are probably the type of people who’d pay £30k for a small hatchback, just because it says “BMW” on it.

colournoise

catflees – Member
    It’s vanished, wonder if someone told him.

Not sure, but I sent him a question asking what exact model of Flash it was.

(along with a link to a picture of an actual 2010 Flash just for giggles).

slainte 😀 rob

starsh78
    Free Member

I was gonna do the same as i have owned one!

didnothingfatal
    Free Member

The folks bidding on this are probably the type of people who’d pay £30k for a small hatchback, just because it says “BMW” on it.

No we aren’t we can afford to buy from LBS 😀

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘This must be the 2012 Cannondale Flash’ is closed to new replies.