• This topic has 179 replies, 71 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 180 total)
  • The Heart ripped from STW
  • druidh
    Free Member

This is a Tragedy Parody

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRymi8LGksI[/video]

wrecker
    Free Member

luckily most people I talk to are intelligent and tough skinned enough to accept a good humoured dose of reality when they deserve it.

Over the phone, no doubt 😀

grum
    Free Member

What’s that supposed to mean? Are you suggesting that folk in Scotland are somehow inherently violent?
    Post reported for racism!!!!

Scottish Labour have today highlighted shocking figures which show that violent crime in Scotland is running at four times the rate of England and Wales.

http://www.scottishlabour.org.uk/violent-crime-four-times-higher-in-scotland-than-england-and-wal

Wrecker – I’m brutally honest in real life too, luckily most people I talk to are intelligent and tough skinned enough to accept a good humoured dose of reality when they deserve it.

Why brutal, and not just honest? Like to play the tough-guy? You say it’s good humoured, perhaps it comes across that way in real life, but it doesn’t on the internet.

druidh
    Free Member

I loved that one. Labour MSP (in opposition) raises the fact that violent crime in Scotland was awful in 2006 – when Labour were in power in Scotland.
    My how we giggled.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I feel a new 500-page “BH” internet 121 combat building nicely…

TooTall
    Free Member

Abrupt and brutual are mostly used in negative ways, rather than seen as good things. How I wish I were smart and robust enough for GW’s inner circle. Imagine being able to seek abrupt and brutual wisdom when required.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I rather feel it finds you whether you seek it or not

GW
    Free Member

Tragedy bakes! Just recieved a warning for argueing, so with that, yes I now see the error of my ways and vow to agree with everyone contradictory/dishonestly or not.

dragonphoenix
    Free Member

I rather feel it finds you whether you seek it or not

Well you just have a level-headed approach to many things and confront daft posts in a well structured way which often dismantles other peoples arguments. Yo don’t resort to rudeness and are very fair in your approach to other members. you also know how and when to walk away from pointless arguments. You are obviously quite smart and behave with a level of maturity. I like your forum persona and think you make a useful contribution. You are often funny as well!

There that’s the truth. Don’t care if you like it or not. That is how i see it!

dragonphoenix
    Free Member

Tragedy bakes! Just recieved a warning for argueing, so with that, yes I now see the error of my ways and vow to agree with everyone contradictory/dishonestly or not

That’s good, because you were behaving like an idiot, weren’t you?

GrahamS

I now see the error of my ways and vow to agree with everyone contradictory/dishonestly or not.

”this sentence is false” 😀

hugor
    Free Member

That’s good, because you were behaving like an idiot, weren’t you?

that’s not fair the man can’t defend himself now 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

true 😉

grum
    Free Member

yes I now see the error of my ways and vow to agree with everyone contradictory/dishonestly or not.

Or you could just disagree with people in a polite and friendly way. Crazy idea I know.

davidjones15
    Free Member

Looks like the vacuum is being filled again. Time to turn back into a lurker. Bye.

Kryton57

davidjones15 – Member
    Looks like the vacuum is being filled again. Time to turn back into a lurker. Bye.

At least the list of this weeks ceremonial bannings has sorted itself out…..

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

STW radar? Is there an app for that?

no idea, but there’s a daily mash t-shirt which is liely to make a few appearances

slimjim78
    Free Member

Patragethetic!

*gone for a ride*

nick1962
    Free Member

GW is a surly, ruder version of davidtaylforth but with a hangover and in a very bad mood but let’s not argue over it.
    😉 emoticon to show I’m only joshing.

Mark

This thread has served it’s purpose and must now be put to sleep.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 180 total)

The topic ‘The Heart ripped from STW’ is closed to new replies.