Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Sons Of Anarchy .
  • oldfart

Utter tosh crap acting but i liked it !After all it's got bikes skelingtons,girls ,whats not to like . 😀 At last the perfect antidote to all the reality shite and non stop soap drivel !Right up my street .
    While on the subject of TV tosh .Is it just me or does one of the blokes on American Hot Rod look and sound like Hank Hills red neck neighbour ?Is it Boomhauer or something like that .Worse thing is the guy is supposedly a supervisor ! 😯

AgentOrange
    Free Member

Yes, somehow it was strangely addictive….

Also, the guy with the enormous head played 'Hellboy'

monkeychild
    Free Member

I love Sons of Anarchy. I am eagerly awaiting season 3.

clareymorris

Totally addictive!! Most life here stopped for a whle as we watched the 1st two seasons and asked ourselves how one EARTH are samcro going to get themselves out of THIS situration ;-D We can't wait until season 3 in September…………;-D

johnners
    Free Member

Utter tosh crap acting

Have to disagree with that, I thought it was pretty well done if a bit hokey. Hugely entertaining nonetheless though!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Katy Sagal is uncommonly scary as well! 😯

lagerfanny
    Free Member

A little too glossy overall, however I feel doomed to be drawn into it. 😉

nedrapier

This is the one with Henry Rollins as a nazi type, isn't it?

I saw his spoken word thing last week, very entertaining.

Is he any good in this?

vinnyeh

eagerly awaiting season 3 as well.The quality and tension definitely rack up as the show goes on. Rollins is in the next season.

Easy to get sucked into the romanticism of the whole biker gang thing, until we get to one of the heavy episodes- I wonder why east end gangsters don't have the same appeal?

CountZero

Hey, big motorbikes, guns, Ron Perlman and Henry Rollins. What the hell's not to like about that? Recorded the first one, not had chance to watch it yet, but really looking forward to it.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

I saw Rollins this week too and he talked about it a fair bit. When's it on?

NikNak7890
    Free Member

Great tv, and did you know Jax is actually a full-on waiyaye Georgie!

househusband

Crikey.

It's been a while since I've found anything so riveting.

Just started watching last episode of first series…

CountZero

Just watching Ep 4 S1 now, just loving the whole non-PC thing of it: guns, drugs, people smoking, excellent fun.

waynekerr
    Free Member

I read the recommendations here, so I watched two episodes and sorry but I thought it was utter crap.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Sons Of Anarchy .’ is closed to new replies.