Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Smuggest face on TV?
  • Harry_the_Spider

This git.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Silverdales’ eyes are just that tiny, but critical, bit too close together. A matter of microns perhaps but it makes him loook like an alien freak show.

Harry_the_Spider

Mensch… urgh… career Tory.

Anybody who wants to be an MP from the age of 14 shouldn’t be allowed to be one.

At the age of fourteen she had joined the Conservative Party, after being inspired by Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, but in 1996 she briefly switched to Tony Blair’s Labour Party saying she believed him to be “socially liberal but an economic Tory”. By 1997 she had returned to the Conservatives and helped her mother, Daphne, win a seat in East Sussex County Council from the Liberal Democrats.

deadslow

In defence of John Inverdale…met him in person 3 years ago when he was hosting a corporate conference for us. Charming, down to earth and not a prima donna. Told some very funny tales as part of his routine and then was happy to tell the unPC ones in the bar afterwards. Top guy. Most celebs are complete w@nk3rs off screen and expect 5star service, John was happy to get his own tea

camo16
    Free Member

Anybody who wants to be an MP from the age of 14 shouldn’t be allowed to be one.

What are these two jokers thinking about?

Louise Mensch?

onewheeltoofew
    Free Member

Let it not be forgotten that as ‘Louise Bagshawe’, Louise Mensch is also responsible for some truly woeful chick lit. I know, I’ve read it….

fd3chris
    Free Member

That complete ****t who hosts grand designs , I have colleagues who have dealt with him and he is that obnoxious in real life !

kimbers

piers morgan, simon cowell not that i ever watch anything they appear on

louise mensch is just irritating-
    was nice to see her show up for the gormless soundbyte toting tory drone that she is on have i got news for you

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Matthew Wright. His smug mangled face drives me insane. Everything he says also has the same effect.

retro83
    Free Member

Bazz

I feel the Tory/Lib dem front bench has a monopoly on smugness, and are consatantly on the telly.

CaptJon
    Free Member

From: http://cameronyeah.tumblr.com/ (one for the Nathan Barley fans)

Harry_the_Spider – Member
    Mensch… urgh… career Tory.

Didn’t she used to work in the music industry? I think that is where she met her husband who, iirc, is the manager of Metallica.

Pook

2 pages in and no Jeremy Kyle??

deluded
    Free Member

I can’t speak coherently about this self-satisfied buffoon, without loSInG iiitttt k ck c , ….

loum
    Free Member

or

enigmas
    Free Member

Don’t think you can beat may for smugness?

bullheart
    Free Member

At the top table at a Smug Prick convention…

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Smuggest face on TV?’ is closed to new replies.