Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Rivington riders
  • Tango-Man
    Free Member

Anyone doing night rides on Rivington and willing to allow a fat bloke to tag along, just getting back into it after a lay off and I need a kicking, I will be very slow so if you are racing snakes then I best not tag along

Chris

retrorick

Come ride with me on thursday night in Rammy. I’ll give you a kicking then buy you a beer after! I’ll do an easy ride if you want?

Rick.

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Rick, this is going to be in addition to you kicking me all over the horseshoe this Thursday mate

Although I will accept the beer, 7.30 start?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    retrorick

There’s plenty of decent riding that doesn’t involve the horseshoe, we can use that as an option of last resort. 7.30 on the pub carpark. See you tomorrow.

Rick.

Junkyard
    Free Member

mail me amd say what say you want to ride and i can put you in touch with a number of local riders who ride different days
    I ride Tuesday night if that helps
    Lowey is your man if you want to combine riding and beer – he rides Thursday

yoshimi

Fat and slow……..give me a shout – I don’t really have any set routine of when I ride though – mail in profile

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Cheers for the replies gents, I have sent mails

lowey

We usually ride out on a Thursday from the Sharples side of the hill mate, not been out for a while though, but your welcome to join us.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Rivington riders’ is closed to new replies.