Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • RIP Jimmy Saville
  • nealglover
    Free Member

Savile had asked Bruno to open the new Gym at broadmoor, that’s why he was there.

The fact that he met some of the inmates while he was there is no shocker really is it ?
    He also met one of the Krays and some other nasties too

But this picture obviously proved to be the biggest “muck raker” for the glorious British Tabloids.

DezB
    Free Member

Peter Sutcliffe

Blimey 😯
    Do you know where that hand has been, Frank? I hope he Crrrrushhed.

alba23
    Free Member

Broadmore gym, so the patients can be fitter and stronger to
    attack the nurses. JS seemed to have a few friens with criminal records. Sutcliffe and Jonathan King to name 2.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

remeber folks, broadmoor is a hospital, not a prison

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

remeber folks, broadmoor is a hospital, not a prison

so folks can discharge themselves from there whenever they want?

bigthunder
    Free Member

Yes a hospital. Lets all feel sympathy for psychotic gangsters and rapists and murderers.

nealglover
    Free Member

alba23 – Member
    Broadmore gym, so the patients can be fitter and stronger to
    attack the nurses. JS seemed to have a few friens with criminal records. Sutcliffe and Jonathan King to name 2.

So is anyone that you can find a picture of with Jonathan King automatically a Peadophile also then
    Or is Frank Bruno a serial Killer :confused:

Or is it just that they both did a lot of charity work ?

My mum teaches Art at Armley Prison in Leeds.
    Does that make her a murderer or a rapist ???!

alba23
    Free Member

No idea what your dear mother gets up to in her free time. She ain’t in the Public Eye wearing a halo for all the charity work. My point was J king has stated in the past that saville was his closest friend, and was/is friends with glitter. Bit of a coincidence in my opinion that he’s mates with 2 famous serial sex offenders.

nealglover
    Free Member

My point was J king has stated in the past that saville was his closest friend, and was/is friends with glitter. Bit of a coincidence in my opinion that he’s mates with 2 famous serial sex offenders.

Good logic, I mean, it’s not as if Jonathan King, Jimmy Saville and Gary Glitter would have met in any other way is it.
    Considering they all were major figures in the Music Industry for years.
    Oh, and you had better round up another lynch mob for Fluff Freeman too !
    He knew all three of them well, and he never got married or had kids !!
    he must be some kind of Uber Peado then ?

hora
    Free Member

Some people need to relook at what they type.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

starting with yourself on every other thread?

alba23
    Free Member

Sounds like your looking to be offended. Where is there any mention of peodos not having kids and never being married. I am sure they all did cross each others path being the same industry. I mentioned JS, GG and JK being close friends and you try to imply i am saying all gay, kid or wife free people in entertainment are abusers

ton

paedo, perv, nonce or whatever (which i do not think he was, something would have come to light by now), Sir Jimmy was a great bloke, who did far more than any of the saddo’s who like to slur ever has or probably will do.

R.I.P jim.

hora
    Free Member

He chased my Aunt for a while (she was a looker). He was known to be a ladies man. plus Jking worked in the exact same industry at the time and knew all the other disc jockeys.

Are you married? Does that indicate something using your thinking?
    Dirtyrider whats your issue? Do you often pick on deadmen who have achieved more than you in life?

You Sad loathesome shitehawkes and pathetic little men. shame on you.

nealglover
    Free Member

alba23 – Member
    Sounds like your looking to be offended. Where is there any mention of peodos not having kids and never being married. I am sure they all did cross each others path being the same industry. I mentioned JS, GG and JK being close friends and you try to imply i am saying all gay, kid or wife free people in entertainment are abusers

Nice try at deflecting the point I was actually making :rolleyes:

You basically said savile knew 2 sex offenders, so he must be one too.
    Fluff Freeman knew 3 (according to your opinion of Savile) so he must be one too. Right ??

Bollx.

DezB
    Free Member

Considering they all were major figures in the Music Industry for years.
    Oh, and you had better round up another lynch mob for Fluff Freeman too !

He’s got a point there you know.

However, I sure wish I hadn’t resurrected this thread just for a laff about his coffin!

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Dirtyrider whats your issue? Do you often pick on deadmen who have achieved more than you in life?

did you read any of what i wrote? i put broadmoor was a hospital not a prison, didnt even mention saville

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘RIP Jimmy Saville’ is closed to new replies.