• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • recruitment agencies – for env/resource mgt etc?
  • hungrymonkey
    Free Member

figured that alongside my own job hunting, i may as well sign up to some recruitment agencies.

can you recomend some for me?
    am signed up to Allen and York, S1 jobs and Stopdodo

interested in environmental, natural resource management (mining, forestry etc) and outdoor (field studies centers, outdoor ed etc) type jobs.

any tips on how to get the best out of them? have a reasonable CV aimed towards the more env side of things (i think!).

kevt

I am doing the same thing but in the industrial environmental area, I find totaljobs to be the best. ENDS jobsearch is useful to find other recruitment agencies, and the IEMA website has lots more as well (but is shit for searching). Good luck.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

thanks kevt, will check them out…

TP
    Free Member

You could try Countryside job service, Environment Jobs and Evergreen

tails
    Free Member

Having used agencies before just sign up to all the ones hat cover your fields, you'll soon weed out the good from the bad.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

thanks TP

Having used agencies before just sign up to all the ones hat cover your fields, you'll soon weed out the good from the bad.

i'm trying to find all the oens which cover my field 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘recruitment agencies – for env/resource mgt etc?’ is closed to new replies.