Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Recomend my girlfriend a saddle
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Anyone recomend a starter for 10? Something from the cheeper end of the spectrum for occasional rides.

lucien

Uh, mine if it’s occassional…. 😯

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Charge spoon on wiggle for £20.

Wookster

Mrs Wookster loves her fizik vitess cp. not really cheap but Really good.

Shackleton

Hard to know without seeing her bum…….

But seriously she needs to try them! Can’t you just go to a shop, get her to sit on lots of bikes and go from there?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Hard to know without seeing her bum…….

She says it’s perfectly formed and she’s happy to show you…………… not sure how i feel about that!

porter_jamie

selle italia. never given her any pain at all, from the day i fitted it for her. her previous so called womens specific saddle gave her very specific womens pain. ahem. the old one was wtb.

sam2391
    Free Member

Bontrager saddles all have 90 day comfort guarantee, so you could give those a try if not take it back

matthew_h
    Free Member

Madison Breeze (which is basically a Charge Ladle). Cracking seats that are cheap and comfy. My wife is super happy with hers

lee93
    Free Member

Fizik airone all the away bet bet is to try them as I had a sella italia and it was uncomfortable so got a prologo on toad bike and a fizik is on the full sus!

jonk

My mrs loves a bel air. She has tried all sorts including a spesh ladies, fizik, WTB she and selle italia womens saddle. She says the nose padding the bel-air has is more comfy.

craigxxl
    Free Member

The wife uses a Charge Ladle and finds comfy without been too bulky

PJM1974
    Free Member

I tried loads of saddles on MrsPJM1974…the best way is to start cheap and try to get the basic shape right before spending £££s on upgrades eg ti chassis or whatnot.

She eschewed the women specific options for the humble Charge Spoon. She seems to get on very well with it, so it might be a better place to start than throwing £££s at something if your missus just doesn’t get on with it.

Carbone
    Free Member
    timmys

Charge spoon on wiggle for £20.

So near, but so far. As above, the Charge Ladle’s what you want (ladies version of the Spoon).

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I’ve got the Specialized Jett on two of my bikes – comfy for me, but we’re all different!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Recomend my girlfriend a saddle’ is closed to new replies.