Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rave in the woods!
  • heihei

For the first time I came across what seemed to be some sort of rave going on in the woods on Croydon Hill above Minehead Sunday late morning. I could hear music on and off since starting the road climb, and it just got louder and louder, with a thumping bass as I slowly climbed the hill. I couldn't work out what it was – initially I thought is was something from the coast drifting up on the wind, so imagine my surprise when I turned a corner to see cars and tents! I took a quick detour to avoid any confrontation!!

caloomba
    Free Member

why on earth would a bunch of ravers 'confront' you?

they'd probably want to give you a hug!

wetgrassagain
    Free Member

We probably come across a couple of raves a year in our local woods – they are generally very friendly, although they don't make much sense when they talk to you!

At 8.30 in the morning they are playing chill out music and picking up rubbish, I think the sight of half a dozen bikers must look quite surreal to them.

BoardinBob

why on earth would a bunch of ravers 'confront' you?

they'd probably want to give you a hug!

He'd run a mile if he saw you 😉

yossarian
    Free Member

yeah I ride through raves quite often down here in east kent. As has said above they are usually friendly and completely trollied! Trouble is I usually know them cos I was there a few years back 😉

I normally give them some advance warning if I've seen any cops buzzing around.

soobalias
    Free Member

grab a beer or a bottle of water from the bar and chill out for a while.

always amazes me how much fear is generated by the unknown.

anjs
    Free Member

Had fun trying to ride straight thought the middle of a rave under the road bridge in Crowthorne Woods last year. Very interesting when they are too off their faces to get out the way in time…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rave in the woods!’ is closed to new replies.