Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • PSA: Probikeshop.fr sale..
  • kevin1911

Just been sent an email by probikeshop.fr with a code for 10% off all their sale stuff.

Loads of stuff in there. I’ve just ordered an Easton Carbon DH bar, Thomson 70mm stem and a Thomson seatpost – £110 all in, inc postage! Seems like a bargain to me…

[EDIT] The code is SUPPLE

tang
    Free Member

nice! some bargains there. cheap as thomson.

hoochylala
    Free Member

what were postage costs like? without me looking around for them? 🙂

kevin1911

About €9 for my bundle

Dark-Side

Thanks for that, new Thomson stem ordered!

Crell
    Free Member

Quite a few 50% off orange frames as well!

neninja
    Free Member

And the very cheap (comparatively) Moots Ti frames

househusband

Another thanks from me – another Thomson stem ordered!

kneecap
    Free Member

Cheers also. Monkeylite DH bar 2010 £46 posted !!

charlierevell
    Free Member

Orange alpine 160 with Cane creek double barrel for £1184? Seems cheap!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

flog the CCDB or trade+cash for a lesser shock would subsidise the frame nicely. Shame my joplin wont fit, this had thrown a spanner in the works (was just about to click “buy” on a Yeti 7 til I saw this)…

vinnyeh

Shame my joplin wont fit, this had thrown a spanner in the works (was just about to click “buy” on a Yeti 7 til I saw this)…

2pure will sort you out with a new sleeve for your Joplin for somewhere between 0 and 20 odd quid- 5 minute diy job to change it to the correct diameter. In fact, if you need a 30.9 for Joplin 3 you can have mine.

Oh, and ordered the DH monkeylite, even if it’s untrendily high rise- thanks for the pointer-

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

vinnyeh, will take you up on the offer of the 30.9, as I have a 31.8 joplin in one bike, and have a 30.9 frame on another which I’d like to be able to swap the post over with. will pm you.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

edit to charliereville ref the Alpine, if you apply the “supple” code you get another 10% reduction so it comes to £1070 including postage 😯

cheapest I can find an 2010 Alpine new in UK is £1450, and a CCDB is £450.

must…resist…

TOO LATE BOUGHT IT!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Vinneyh just seen you don’t have your e-mail in your profile ref the Joplin. Could you drop me a mail. Thanks.

charlierevell
    Free Member

Thought that code would work, but didnt run it that far….
    Far to small for me otherwise I might have had to boost the O/Draft for a few weeks!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

charlie, you either cost me a grand or saved me a good few hundred depending on how you look at it so cheers for the eagle eyed spot anyway 😀

charlierevell
    Free Member

Best part of a grand saving I recon, gotta be £1500 frame plus £450 for the shock! BARGIN!

granny_ring

Thanks OP for the headsup.

After much shall I shan’t I, I did.

An st4 frame on its way, have I made a mistake……?? lol

Read threads on here about the older frames having problems with the chainstays etc but seem to have been looked after by Orange so I took a chance.

Just need to check what front mech I need.

Munqe-chick – Don’t suppose you’d be interested in selling on the CCDB or part ex’ing for a Fox DHX5 Air? Im after one for my 18″ 160?

Junkyard
    Free Member

How do i get the site in english? clicking UK icon does nothing in particular – is the sale still on?

top right – grey text – click on the actual word “english”

Alpine 160’s have gone – ive just checked 🙁

Junkyard
    Free Member

just seen it myself but cheers – I failed the observation test then 🙄

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

well charlie revell heres the outcome of your eagle eyes, in all its shiny tangerine goodness. Plus a Thomson stem for the sort of price they go for used here. Having floated the idea of selling the CCDB to fund the frame it might have to stay, I didnt realise it had gold on it 😀

Blinding deal, cheapest Ive seen the 160 for is £1450 and the CCDB is a +£400 upgrade, the whole lot cost me ~£1100.

and ahem, I too never realised you could set the site in english, I just clicked the UK icon to see nothing happened too… 😳

chakaping
    Free Member

That’s a bit of a bargain!

househusband

Stem arrived today; OE so hasn’t got the handy Thomson bag – but great price!

granny_ring

That does look nice.

I also didn’t see the english option at the top, clicked on the uk icon and nothing happened lol
    Now that I’ve registered in the french section it wont let me when I try to on the english option 🙄 🙂

Anyhow my frame is on the way….

andyl
    Free Member

Really wish I had the money to get some stuff from there! Oh and you lot bought all the 70mm Thomson stems by the time I looked!

granny_ring

Munqe-chick ygm

granny_ring

Frame has arrived, like it a lot 🙂

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Probikeshop.fr sale..’ is closed to new replies.