Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • People getting banned.
  • thebunk

I think having industry types (apart from fruit and that raleigh bloke) contributing and playing an active part is one of the best things about this forum, don't scare them off!

akira

Meant to post a while ago saying I had a very nice experience with TBC, actually that sounds wrong, bought something and two charges appeared so I emailed, very quick response but then one of the charges vanished, bit bizarre but impressed with the service.

khani
    Free Member

if they are upfront about it thats fine by me, a lot of trade peeps on here are helpfull and informative, si, 2pure, brant and cotic si, and suchlike
    its the underhand ones pretending to be general punters that get my goat
    i'v seen a fairfew peaple with problems get them sorted through here with either quickfixes or told to send direct and get sorted, and thats a good thing imo,

foxyrider
    Free Member

[Whisper] Kinesis [/Whisper]

ojom
    Free Member

*clicks as to who akira is and waves*

akira

*secret handshake*

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I think having industry types … contributing and playing an active part is one of the best things about this forum

really ? I don't know who they are or care, as for 99% of the topics they're no more authoritative than anyone else 🙂

BigJohn

I think it's probably a young whippersnapper who mends punctures for his saturday job and has been given work in the school holidays to do some guerilla marketing for a group of bike shops.

Doing it pretty clumsily though. And getting threads closed in the process.

loddrik
    Free Member

Si, I promise not to let you annoy me as long as you chuck me one of them lovely Chumba frames… 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘People getting banned.’ is closed to new replies.