Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 122 total)
  • one week till a tory majority
  • morpheus
    Free Member

The silent tory voters will march to the polling booths next thursay and put mr cameron in no 10 with a clear majority

project
    Free Member

Keep taking the tablets,it keeps your evil thoughts under control.

allthepies
    Free Member

put some brown tinted specs on and it'll be reet.

lyons
    Free Member

Sob

imp999
    Free Member

I will do everything in my power to stop them(With a half size pencil in a small wooden cubicle)but I think you might be correct.

Our only chance is if They wheel out the Thatcher to make a special guest appearance somewhere and it reminds the man in the street what fuels these….. these ….people?

boxelder

The silent tory voters will march to the polling booths

kimbers

tory majority?

more chance of a nigel farage being pm

epicyclo

Hung parliament. SNP & Plaid will have the balance of power. England will get its independence at last, but not before a vote is made for them to have the same countryside access rights as the Scots.

Must go now and take a pic of the flying pigs… 🙂

I've just been sick in my mouth…

Woody
    Free Member

But will the mouthy (not really a bigot it was all a misunderstanding) Labour voters bother to go to the post box?

ourmaninthenorth

I'm a white, middle class professional earning well above the national average wage.

If that Tory c–t gets in, I'll take me and my income elsewhere (and with it the taxes Tory Dave needs).

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Thing is, if after 13yrs of a Labour Govt the Conservatives cannot gain a Parliamentary majority where does it leave them?

If the price of a minority Labour/Lib Dem coalition is a change to PR then will the Tories be effectively shut out of the power process for good?

uponthedowns
    Free Member

more chance of a nigel farage being pm

Whatever gets you through the night Kimbers

morpheus
    Free Member

thanks most of you for cheering me up but I like most

a vote is made for them (england)to have the same countryside access rights as the Scots

then there is the world cup…..

kimbers

i should rephrase that
    more chance of a nigel farage being pm …..of belgium

grittyshaker
    Free Member

C'mon

Lib Dem for a fairer, more thoughtful and less confrontational future. I think.

higgo
    Free Member

I've been sick in my mouth again!

epicyclo

morpheus – Member
    thanks most of you for cheering me up but I like most

a vote is made for them (england)to have the same countryside access rights as the Scots

then there is the world cup…..

We'll vote for you to have that too. Might shut you lot up about the last time you won it 🙂

zaskar
    Free Member

Bloody Tory Boy!

naokfreek
    Free Member

Sweet 😉

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Good. What this country needs is a damn good thrashing.

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

On the bright side, if they do get in they will so unpopular after 4 years of cutting every public service they will be voted out of power for another generation.

LHS
    Free Member

Tories get in and we're all ****ed.

Can't wait to have policing, education and the NHS reversed back to the state they were in the 80's.

Good news though for my Cousins who will not pay inheritance tax on my uncles Million pound house. Good for them i say. They were struggling a little on their trust fund too.

Awesome.

RickSpangle
    Free Member

If the tory's win all the rednecked beurocrats in local authorities and public services can look out. You know the kind of people i'm referring to. I dont think any party will reduce the plods or nurses, but those paper pushing pencil dicks monitoring statistics need culling. All this equals less money being spent. GB and his lot haven't got the minerals to do this. If they did, they would have done it years ago.

And who knows, some of these paper pushers might actually start to contribute some income to the economy, rather than drawing off it

IMO.

Nick

I reckon it's going to be a tiny Labour majority and they will be returned to power. Lib Dems have effectively scuppered any chance of the Tories getting a majority.

The upside is that I think Labour have the best plans for seeing us out of this financial mess, downside is that we won't get the electoral reform we need unless the Lib Dems get in as part of a coalition.

Eccles
    Free Member

But Mr Spangle, how do you find out who those people actually are? Fly/spider/…/horse issue going on there, I fear.

allthepies
    Free Member

Lib dem / Tory coalition innit with callmedave as pm.

Bikingcatastrophe
    Free Member

Those that seem to think the Tories will cock up the economy seem a little confused to me. The economy is already well and truly cocked. We are broke. It is difficult to see how we could be in any worse state – unless Labour manage to get in and have another go at finishing it off. The levels of national debt and borrowing are staggering. Mervyn King is probably not far wrong in that whoever gets in will have to make pretty savage cuts somewhere and will not be popular. It ain't gonna be pretty for the next few years – whoever wins.

RickSpangle
    Free Member

Eccles.
    I think, DC knows how. He's just not saying. Lets be honest, that view would not be popular with the majority of undecided's

Not sure eating insects is the way forward tho!!

chakaping
    Free Member

Regardless of their hollow policies, how anyone could think about putting that pair of c**ts in power is utterly beyond me.

Me and my wife seriously discussed leaving the country if they win, but then realised we were being a bit childish.

mt
    Free Member

The money has all gone, whoever gets in has got to raise taxes and make cuts. If you think that there will not be spending cuts then you are deluded. I reckon that we should leave Gordon in to sort it, after all his track record on the economy is the best. His years as chanceller and now PM prove his abilities, we would have been finished without him. Anyone who thinks Gordon should have been saving some money in the good times to protect us in a recession is stupid. I also admire his skills with people, particularly his way with life long Labour voters.

tracknicko
    Free Member

kimbers

bikingcatstrophe

the torys could cock it up hugely

by sending us back into recession because osborne has no clue

if gordon and alistair had listened to him wed still be in recession and several banks would have gone under and thousands of people would have lost everything

a tory majority might still see that come true

as stated yesterday

some modest inflation
    some tax rises
    some cutbacks
    closing down tax loopholes

what you might call a selection of all the partys policies which is just what would happen if we were to have i dunno. a hung parliament

with lib dems getting the final say and trading it in for proportional representation and an end to buying your seat in the house of lords

all in all should ensure that the torries never get elected again!

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

It’s come down to political X-Factor. Brown has come across in the TV debates like a rather stuffy accountant, but there is substance to his words. Unlike Cameron who is highly polished but just talks spiel cut/pasted straight from The Daily Mail.

Question: How will you cap immigration from within the EU, as that’s illegal?

Dave: The issue is fairness for hard working families.

Question: No, how will you cap it and what will it be?

Dave: We’ll scrap the jobs tax and reincarnate Princess Diana

Question: What’s number you’ll allow in?

Dave: A free DVD of Midsummer Murders for all Tory Voters

molgrips
    Free Member

Just to re-iterate, Labour didn't create the mess, nor did they make it worse – they made it better. At least, GB and Darling did I reckon.

LHS
    Free Member

LOL at Papa Lazarou. 😆

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

"The economy is already well and truly cocked." For the tories to try and blame Labour for this is a joke – it's called a global recession.

If I recall correctly, Dave & co voted against bailing out the banks and privatising Northern Rock and if they’d got there way, we’d all be well and truly f**ked. Most countries are in trouble at the moment, but like Brown or not, we are in a better situation due to his strategy.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Well, you've gotta be a fekking deranged lunatic to vote Labour…..

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘one week till a tory majority’ is closed to new replies.