Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • north downs this saturday a,
  • hotcharge
    Free Member

hi anyone be in Peaslake on Saturday that would be willing to show 3 of us around. The last time we went we started off in westcott and in a round about way got back to peaslake but we loved the the downhill into peaslake but not sure where it is…
    will anyone be around??

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

I’m planning to ride over there one day this weekend, so could do Saturday if you need someone to show you around. I’d be starting at Westcott and heading over to Peaslake and then back over again.

hotcharge
    Free Member

Hi Scott,
    what sort to time are you planning on setting out and how long do you anticpate your route will take. We tried to do a route from westcott before but got lost not far in.. but I know where we went wrong. When we got over to pitch hill we met up with a local who know his way round some cool singletrack.

woodsman
    Free Member

Any (almost) other Sat and I would have been able to show you around, just that I’ve buggered my wrist at the mo, trying to rest up from biking untill a south downs jaunt on Sun!

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Sorry hotcharge, an invitation to Woburn just popped up earlier, and I’m going to go there instead.

Sorry to let you down.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘north downs this saturday a,’ is closed to new replies.