Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • New wheel size from On One..
  • superstu
    Free Member

Complete lack of any frame geometry etc info as usual so we just have to imagine what ‘slack’ means but hey ho

Judging from the 650b Parkwood their idea of long/slack is very different to what many of us would consider.

STATO
    Free Member

Did you not scroll down, geo is right there (though obviously being PX the chart data doesn’t match the geo image).

66.5 head angle.
    439mm reach on the Large.

So not very long, though with a 140mm fork sag will increase the reach a little.

thepodge
    Free Member

So it comes in 16″, 17″ and 19″… or S, M, L… or 48, 50, 52cm… or 40, 44, 48cm sizes and the 406 seat tube frame is a whopping 4mm longer and all frames are 0.2 degree slacker than the 45650

Don’t OO sell frames with geo the same as that and call it manufacturing tolerances?

sideshow
    Free Member

Is it just me or is that a straight steerer tube? Where do you get the forks these days?

amedias
    Free Member

Is it just me or is that a straight steerer tube? Where do you get the forks these days?

It is straight, but looks like 44mm, which is pretty normal on frames of that type and will take any steerer available with the right headset cups.

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

It will probably be a 44 mm straight head tube. Quite a versatile and neat solution:
    – you can run a straight 1 1/8th with internal bearings top and bottom
    – you can run a straight 1.5 with external cups top and bottom
    – I’ll let you guess how you achieve a set up for a tapered fork

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

yeah, what he said. Slow typing fingers……

nairnster
    Free Member

So is the head angle 65.5 or 66.5. States both on the website.

scotroutes

That’s well within normal tolerance range for On One.

cookeaa

£299.99? Needs to be carbon for that price, roll on October, PX/OO variable pricing policy will no doubt kick in… Plus first batch? Nah…

I’ve hung on to my (2nd hand) summer season for a fair old while now, I can hold on for a bit longer thanks…

matt_outandabout

I see they don’t shift second hand on eBay.

😉

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘New wheel size from On One..’ is closed to new replies.