Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • New wagon wheeler build
  • jamiew84
    Free Member

Got my new bike built for racing this year and decided to go down the 29er route after a fun year on one last year.

Its had a few rides now, so it isnt as clean as it was when built… and never will be again!

Not a super light build, built for marathon and 12/24hr racing so solid and reliable. XT drive chain through out, a double will be switched in up front at a later date. Also i know the saddle needs to go up…. (and i need to get the oil off the bricks)

hugor
    Free Member

Very nice. Congratulations. Superb race bike.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Mmmm really nice, didn’t recognize what it was at first as so used to seeing them with matching fork!

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Forget about the oil on the drive- get those doors treated man!
    Oh nice bike by the way 😉

sambob
    Free Member

Very nice.

tazzymtb

nice beaver

jamiew84
    Free Member

*sniggers* at beaver joke… hoping they are going to be helping me round the hit the north course

shinsplints

Sweet !

Brake-neck
    Free Member

Lovely looking bike, jealous as hell 🙂

bedmaker

Nice. Beavers are ace btw.

Mattie_H
    Free Member

Lovely bike!

What are those bar ends btw?

MrTall
    Free Member

Beavers are ace but i wish they were more honest about the weight limit on them. It’s never mentioned on the websites or even on the box they come in but it is written on the tyre. Split my sidewall on the 2nd ride but fixed it and it’s been fine ever since.

Nice bike btw.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Runs off to look at sidewall of beaver 🙁

Gotama
    Free Member

What is the beaver weight limit?

pop-larkin
    Free Member

90kg apparently!

Gotama
    Free Member

Phew, just inside 😀

steve_b77
    Free Member

Nice looking bike there.

First time I’ve heard of a weight limit on a normal trail tyre, wonder how the big yanks get on with them then?

speaker2animals

2nd for what are the bar ends? Ergons? Lovely bike, you are a very lucky fella (lass?).

jamiew84
    Free Member

hey, they are Ergon grips. I think off the top of my head they are the GC2’s. Nice bit is you can flip the end up a touch leaving the body of the grip fairly flat for a better feel.

Beavers seem good atm… Think i might pop some aspens on later in the season if we have a dry spell though. .

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘New wagon wheeler build’ is closed to new replies.